585,743 active members*
5,118 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Ladder logic

Ladder logic

I need a ladder logic & bit map for an Allen Bradly that would work on a Deckle FP4NC. The place it came out of had an Anilam control retrofit done to it. The Allen Bradley has been removed from it & I will need to reprogram it as the program was not saved to the Anilam pc. Any ladder for an FP4NC would be great as it should be close to what we need. We can tweek it as needed after the reinstall.

What type of PLC is it? I might be able to help but I need more info.

We do not have one yet, but I think we where going to pick up a Siemens.

Was Allen-Bradley CNC originally fitted to this machine? I believe they are a German made machine, so you may find one with a Siemens PLC to copy.
    Although if you have a current preference and knowledge of some other make of PLC, it may be more efficent to change over, especially if you have to buy the programming software.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

The machine originaly had a 3m dialog 2. The machine was retro fitted by HUFF mnfg. in the mid 90's to an Anilam 1400. The retrofitter installed an Allen Bradley slc500. When the machine went to auction, they removed the Allen Bradley. I called down there & it has since been used in another machine & the program has been lost.