584,802 active members*
4,738 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam 1100 password problem help please

I recently had a bios battery chip changed and now need to input the set up information,however the control will not accept the password(Y10)has anyone come acroos this issue.

It is possible to change the password from the factory setting (Y10) to something different, but you can't change it back unless you know the new password.
    There is a factory level master password that should work. It is FLASH10 . If that does not work, try VENUS00.

Quote Originally Posted by tpodgwaite View Post
    It is possible to change the password from the factory setting (Y10) to something different, but you can't change it back unless you know the new password.
    There is a factory level master password that should work. It is FLASH10 . If that does not work, try VENUS00.
    My problem was that the control would not let me enter any password.I contacted a anilam engineer who said the problem was that the memory was overloaded,I removed a connector from one of the pcb boards as instructed,this wiped the memory clean losing the stored programmes but the control is now working again.Lesson learnt,to back up programmes more regulary.

Quote Originally Posted by HinstockCNC View Post
    My problem was that the control would not let me enter any password.I contacted a anilam engineer who said the problem was that the memory was overloaded,I removed a connector from one of the pcb boards as instructed,this wiped the memory clean losing the stored programmes but the control is now working again.Lesson learnt,to back up programmes more regulary.
    Hi
    I currently have the exact same problem
    Would you remember how to repeat what you did or who it was told you how to do it
    Many thanks
    TG