585,761 active members*
4,154 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > CNC Machining Centers > Biesse Rover 346 start up problems!

Biesse Rover 346 start up problems!

Hi guys I just bought a used Biesse Rover 346 from 1995 with CNI 480 controls.

we have cleaned the machine and put power on but we get a lot of alarms. I can’t size the machine because of some error, and it’s all in German
    and it’s the first Biesse Rover I have tried before, so does anyone have the manuals on pdf I can’t alter the language on the controls that does not help.
    There is a password I have to enter before I can change the language but don’t know how.
    the alarms i get are as following

ax6X
    mt13
    S02
    S01

if anyone know how i can proced i would be greatful

Can anyone help me with a step by step to size the machine so it’s all ready to go.

Can anyone help me with a step by step to change the language on the machine,

Anyone have any manuals in English

Quote Originally Posted by num1040 View Post

we have cleaned the machine and put power on but we get a lot of alarms. I can’t size the machine because of some error, and it’s all in German
    and it’s the first Biesse Rover I have tried before, so does anyone have the manuals on pdf I can’t alter the language on the controls that does not help.
    There is a password I have to enter before I can change the language but don’t know how.

ax6X
    mt13
    S02
    S01

Can anyone help me with a step by step to size the machine so it’s all ready to go.

try password 210 it might work if its the same series of cnc's from biesse as my own, hope it works

hello
    do ou need still manuals?

this has a cost?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by num1040 View Post

ax6X
    mt13
    S02
    S01

I run a '98 Rover 346, dont know if it will work on your machince or not but I had a technician work on my machince a few months ago and the factory password on my machine is "serbs" It was still set as that after two owners luckily. Hope that helps.
    I too, could use pdf copies of manuals in english.