Hi Everyone,
I have a daewoo puma 10 hc and I am getting a 27 machine alarm. What it is doing is that when the machine goes for a tool change the turret makes a loud pop and than the 27 alarm will come up and the tool change button will start flashing. In the mean time the spindle is still turning and if I wait a few seconds it will change tools sometimes on its own and keep going through the program. what I have been doing is when it does it I push the reset button and than turn the control off and than back on and send the machine home and than start the program from the next tool and than it will change tools with no problem. I had a tech come look at it and he really couldnt tell me what was wrong with it except I had a fan out in the axis card cabinet witch I immediately replaced and it worked for a bit but than started doing it again not as often but now every so often it will do it. If anyone has any insight on what my problem could be or a solution for it I would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks
RP Jr.