585,991 active members*
5,102 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need help with PC Parameters on a Fanuc 6M
Page 3 of 3 123
    hola Carlos, podrias enviarme los parametros del Fanuc 6M, ya que tengo una Mazak power mill V7.5 y perdi los mismos y necesitos cargalos de nuevo, si te es posible favor enviarlos al email: [email protected]
    Gracias de antemano

Re: Need help with PC Parameters on a Fanuc 6M

Hi to everyone. I ma new on this forum and have one problem with Wiedemann Centrum 1000 turret punch press.

During some test punching with tool which makes metal forming deformation, motor on our press went off. I think that something is not in position and I don't have necessarily requirement for starting motor again. I can zero set, there is no alarms but can't start motor. Motor is working because I tried to connect it directly to power supply, but when I press ''PRESS RUN'' button nothing happen. Flywheel brake is working and when I go to ''HAND'' mode I can turn TDC.

Does someone have any advice what to try? Thanks.

i suddenly find myself in need of "pc parameters" as i didn't even KNOW they existed when i got the pleasure of replacing the bubble ram on my vtc150 fanuc 6m

attached is my regular parameters if they help (in next reply)

Quote Originally Posted by jimlinn View Post
    We are using a Fanuc 6M on our Weidemann Centrum 1000 turret punch. When trying to load a DNC software program we lost the parameters. Our backup is on tape. The tape reader is not functioning. We bought this machine about a year ago and had no need for the tape reader until now. Can anyone tell me where I can get the parameters???? Help.
    i have the regular parameters for a fanuc6m vtc150 but need the pc parameters or it's still a brick

Afik the pc parameters are not on the tape; the have to be entered manually.
    If the are on tape they can be read by looking at the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    i don't have any tapes, but i did make a backup of my parameters, post to follow

this is the punch out from my fanuc 6m

There are no pc parameters there; they are P1000 and up.

i've searched the manuals i have (includes every part number and more) and found no mention of pc parameters... fanuc phone service had me type in something special and they showed up (blank) after i put new bubble ram (NOS) in the machine, had a 908 error code.... ouch...

if only i knew the pc parameters existed before the breakdown i'd have copied those too

The PC parameters may be found in the machine manufactures's ladder diagram. Look for timers, counters, keeprelays and data tables. The Fanuc system 10 haserial port.d the same problem with not being able to load/save them by tape or serial port.

i do HAVE the ladder diagram pages... *digging*

Quote Originally Posted by jellyberry420 View Post
    i do HAVE the ladder diagram pages... *digging*
    I have a mori seiki lathe SL 7 with Fanuc 6T - B. The reference return is hitting the limit without catching reference point. The machine parameter values are same original. I have the PC parameter values from No 1001 onwards. Can anybody say, how to view and modify these parameters ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    I want to know how to view or input pc parameters No 1001 onwards. Can you please give the procedure? Thanks

Hi everyone. Always appreciate the members of this place for sharing.
    I have a problem, last days our Pega II 304040 sistem have a inexpected stop with the 901 alarm. We proceded to inizialice the BMU. But, we dont have backup of parameters. Now, we have 416 and 426 alarms. We checked the parameters and all are in CERO. We have now a file *.par with the parameters, but, we dont know how upload it. We have a ConnectCNC software for upload programs through the serial from the USB port with a converter.
    Do you have some orientation?
    I will appreciate.
    Alfredo

Hi everyone.
    Finnally I can open the file and put the parameters in the machine. I was eliminating different alarms. Now the machine works, but, I have a problem. I shall press continuosly the push bottom of start for change the turret of angle until select the tool, then works fine, after, wheen chage the tool is neccesary newlly push the botton constantly.
    Some comments?
    Regards,

Alfredo

Page 3 of 3 123