585,568 active members*
3,183 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Introducing New Hobby Laser by FSL (40w 20"x12") with Pat Pending Removable Floor!

Introducing New Hobby Laser by FSL (40w 20"x12") with Pat Pending Removable Floor!

FSL is proud to introduce the Patent Pending New Hobby Laser

100% Designed and Assembled in the USA!

This is a brand new entry level desktop laser engraver and cutter designed for hobbyists capable of cutting/engraving many materials such as paper, 1/4" acrylic and 1/4" wood as well as marking anodized aluminum and Thermark treated metals.

With this laser you can engrave from any Windows application that can print to a standard printer including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape and even MS Word and MS Paint. This is made possible because the machine uses the powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller with Direct Print Drivers manufactured and available exclusively at Full Spectrum Laser.

For cutting wood and acrylic the machine has a honeycomb table and exhaust port.

Features
    -new powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller and software
    -true 20"x12" cutting area
    -Patent pending focusing mechanism allows for fully removable Z floor (unlimited material size)
    -exclusive 100% USA designed RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB dual processor ARM+DSP engraving processor with direct print software drivers
    -air assist connection to blow away smoke at the laser head while laser is cutting
    -made all out of CNC precision parts
    -microSD slot for storage of up to 32GB of job storage (run without a computer connected)
    -integrated beam combiner+red dot pointer comes standard
    -up to 1000 dpi resolution and 0.001" repeatability
    -includes 2" lens for cutting and engraving (other options available)
    -compact space saving design and weighs only 60 lbs
    -USA Support and Warehouse in Las Vegas, NV stocks all replacement parts
    designed and assembled in the USA
    -optional rotary attachment for round parts
    -30 day moneyback satisfaction guarantee (minus shipping and handling charges)
    -only $3499

Watch the video here: Full Spectrum New Hobby CO2 Laser (40W 20"x12" With Removable Floor) - YouTube

Learn more here: New 40W CO2 Hobby Laser (5th gen: 20"x12"+Removable Floor)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hobby ks info.jpg   cad1.jpg   cad2.jpg  

Hello to all,

I just thought I would throw in a plug for my company as well. We just added several new models to our lineup of laser machines. We now carry a similar model to this one carried by FSE.

*Our laser machines all come with industry standard controller.. The customer is not locked into using the same dealer for spare parts. The controller has 32 MB memory on the for storing and running up to 99 projects. Really? Active and Archive projects should be stored on a PC or data server. Every PC device should use USB for interconnection.
    *Frame declared size of 50cm x 30cm .. Has extra motion depth and can be modified in software to be 20x12 inchess. .. This is so the design can fit both names... 50x30(centimeters) and 20x12(inches).
    *Several inches of depth in the Z-axis.
    *Quick-assemble stand with wheels.. included.
    *Micro-step drivers for high DPI vaues
    *Easy to use control panel display on the laser machine
    *CW-3000 chiller included
    *Blower/vac unit included
    *Air assist included
    *2 inch lens for engraving and cutting
    *PROVEN USA customer support
    *We OWN our warehouse and office building.. NOT renting!.. We are commited to this business.
    *This is a professional business.. Of course we use high quality CNC parts.

It is not the same laser machine.. similar features maybe. Look deeper to see the tech support, sales prices, future machine usage, quality.. and more.

Thank You,

Ray Scott
    Owner / Engineer
    Rabbit Laser USA
    Rabbit Laser USA
    513-217-5707

We believe competition is good for the end consumer so welcome additional information about your new machines.

Here are highlights about our machine again:

Our new 5th generation hobby is 100% USA Assembled as shown in our video. This alleviates quality control problems from using a 3rd party factory.

Our software and controller is 100% written in the USA.

Our software can print from any application even MS Word.

Our price is only $3499 for a USA Designed and Assembled machine with true 20"X12" area.

We believe this to be a the lowest price ever offered for a 100% USA Designed and Assembled 20"x12" bed laser machine.

Kickstart launch

We have launched our new model on Kickstarter for substantial discount:

See it here:
    Affordable 20"x12" LASER Cutter / Engraver, Assembled in USA by Full Spectrum Laser — Kickstarter

To Rayscott (Rabbit Laser).

Why do you feel you need to jump on the FSE forum to "compare" machines. There are several entries where you are putting FSE down, while telling how much better your's is.

I can't agree or disagree with anything that you have said since I don't own a rabbit laser. I have owned the FSE 40w for the last 8 months and it has worked perfect for me. I just think it is a bit "low handed" for another manufacture to jump on this forum.

Use your own forum....

Just my opinion.

fullspeceng,
    What or which kind laser in your product line can cut steel or alluminum about <2 mm thick for people to make electronic panel? Can this 40 watt laser tube be replaced by 150 watt laser tube to cut metal/al?