585,767 active members*
4,174 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Talking WANT MAZAK TO BEEP AT M30

Is there a m code or a parameter to make a mazak nexus 410a beep at the end of its cycle?Im working on the other side of the shop and would like to hear it when it ends,,,either that or am i gonna haveta put a cow bell in one of the tool holders? lol

That'd be easy if you have a machine where you can modify your ladder. You just write a line in your ladder.

If you have 24V when signal turn on (source type):

M30
    -| |--------------(Y10) (that's just an example, put an output value available on your I/O)

Then just make a wire going from your I/O breakout unit corresponding to Y(value) to the 24Vdc coil of the contactor that will enable your sound alarm.

If you have 0V when signal turn on (sink type):

M30
    -|/|--------------(Y10) (that's just an example, put an output value available on your I/O)

Then just make a wire going from your I/O breakout unit corresponding to Y(value) to the 24Vdc coil of the contactor that will enable your sound alarm.

Cheers.

probably pass on that one,i just program and set up,,always willing to learn more though..maybe check it out sometime i have more time...:cheers:

you could mount a switch inside the cabinet within reach of the turret (probably as far back as possible). connect the switch to an electronic buzzer mounted on the top of the cabinet. at the end of the program put a G00 to move the turret back to touch the switch and activate the buzzer.