584,837 active members*
5,332 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123
    Hi Geof you got it, the name of the company is Lube Corp manufacturing & are in Alberta
    The product name for the cutting fluid is GreenCut if you want a contact person PM me & I will give it to you, once you have used this you will never go back to any other cutting oil's/fluid's of the past.

For any US sales anybody can contact PM me
    Mactec54

Used to get this problem and found out it was the soap that the company supplied.
    Have you ever read the MSDS for Dish Washing Liquid Soaps ??? Nasty stuff... the warnings are not required for home use because "you should only have limited exposure at home."

Some coolants more so than others, but I would think that ANY type of coolant would be harmful if ingested, long term, or high concentration.

One of the CNC's where I used to work had a mist collector on it, because it was processing parts of a type of operation that just made loads of mist. That thing would fill a five gallon bucket at the end of the day!

The post I was reading was from 11/09 has anyone had any more experience with this Green Cut fluid. It sounds almost to good to be true. I'm finding that keeping my 8 CNC smelling like roses is becoming more than a full time job. If this stuff really is all it's cracked up to be, i would be interested if giving it a try.

vanm

I have been using GreenCut for over a year now, & have only topped it up, there is no smell & I don't aerate at all, I think if you used a filter to take the chips out Etc, you would never have to change or clean the tank out as well, Just keep topping it up

The only thing I have had to watch for is rusting, but I think this is the water i'm using that is causing this problem, GreenCut have an AntiRust to add if you need it
    Mactec54

Re: Is water based

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    vanm

I have been using GreenCut for over a year now, & have only topped it up, there is no smell & I don't aerate at all, I think if you used a filter to take the chips out Etc, you would never have to change or clean the tank out as well, Just keep topping it up

The only thing I have had to watch for is rusting, but I think this is the water i'm using that is causing this problem, GreenCut have an AntiRust to add if you need it
    Machtec54,
    Are you still running the GreenCut coolant?

Thanks Eric,

Page 3 of 3 123