585,959 active members*
4,632 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

bridgeport 9 r2e4

I purchased ezcam fot this mill the mill and computer will not talk to each other i have checked baud rate and every thing i can think of can enyone tell me the wiring for the rs232 cable so i can check that thank you

I need your Email address to forward you a PDF of Technical Bulletin 7 about communication to a BOSS 8 and 9 using EZCAM.
    Are you using EZLINK? To port B?
    Or are you trying to edit an existing program in the machine memory with port A?

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

bridgeport 9

my e-mail is [email protected] i am using port b and i am not trying to reprogram thank you

bridge port 0

i am using ez-dnc

Hi I´m trying to drip feed a bridgeport e2r4 using port B without succes , I´m using a DNC software called Direct DNC but at the time I choose load from DNC ( option 1 at boss9) , it defines "loading " but nothing happens , I do not know if it is a MUST the use of ezlink software or if this machine accepts a regular DNC process from a lap top , even I do not know which a are the complete parameters to use . Could any body help me step by step how to drip feed the Bridgeport E2R4 CNC ?
    thanks
    Alejandro