585,926 active members*
3,684 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > RFQ for part to mount on picatinny rail and sheetmetal part

RFQ for part to mount on picatinny rail and sheetmetal part

I have 2 parts I would like to have quoted. It would be convenient to have both parts made by the same shop, but not required. If both parts are not made at the same shop, then the quote will not need to include anodizing. Please quote in increments of 25, up to 100.

1st part will be mounted to a picatinny rail. It may reduce part costs if your shop already produces parts that uses a slotting tool for picatinny mounting products, as this will be a small run, approximately 25-100 parts. Future orders will be around same size. Part will be machined from aluminum, approximately 1.375" x 1.125" x 0.5".
    Dimensions can be provided to have a slotting tool ground.

2nd part will be made from aluminum 8 gauge sheet metal. Tolerances are loose and can be cut with a water jet. A single bend will need to be done, and require a sheet metal brake.

Please PM or post a reply with your email address and specify which parts you would like to quote and I will provide CAD and print files. RFQ is only open for shops in US.

Thanks
    Jon

Hello Jon.please send drawing to us.
    [email protected].

Our company we are most active in Ultra-precision machined components, precision components,[URL="http://www.dawopu.com/CNC-Turning.html"]CNC Turned Parts[/URL],CNC Milled Parts,Machined Parts,Micro Parts, Casting & Forging Parts,Precision Parts,metal products, tools, machines and machineries, sheet metal fabrication & stamping parts,plumbing, motor accessories, With our superior service, quality products and reasonable prices,The group has been enjoying good market share over the world and has established a solid foundation for an ever-lasting and healthy future.

This is the 21st century and still no cure for Chinese spam. It says US companies only, learn to read and understand English if trying to do business with English speaking people.

yep..so sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    This is the 21st century and still no cure for Chinese spam. It says US companies only, learn to read and understand English if trying to do business with English speaking people.
    ok..............

dawopu....read...

"Please PM or post a reply with your email address and specify which parts you would like to quote and I will provide CAD and print files. RFQ is only open for shops in US."