585,978 active members*
4,596 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > I'm looking for Feed back on some chinese Companies?

I'm looking for Feed back on some chinese Companies?

Has anybody on here purchased a cnc machine from
    either G.Weike (who advertises on here) or ITech (they advertise on uk cnc forum).

These are a couple of the companies I am seeking quotes from and would like to try and get some more information about them.

I am specifically looking at the G.Weike - WK1325 CNC router for wood
    Jinan G.Weike Science & Technology Co.,Ltd but with Japanese servos, HIWIN rails
    and 350mm Z axis.

I am looking at the ITECH - ITM1325
    ITM1325

If any body has any experience with either of these it would really help me out!

Kindest Regards

Tim

I cant help you with the router but I did have really good dealings with Melody at G.Weike when I bought my laser.

She was fair about saying that their machines are not as well known on the forums as quick but that the quality was good. Based on the laser I wouldn't have any reason to not believe that.

Sorry that doesnt explicitly help with your question though.

Cheers Jason,

To be honest in many ways I am trying to get as much information about all the companies and
    Machines as possible. Any feedback about them may help our decision. We have actually speced almost identical machines from each company and quite a few more.

Any feedback on Roctech or Linac machines. And although they advertise on the forum there is almost zero feedback?

Unhappy

Hello Tim,

We bought a WK1325 from G. Weike. Things are like this:

We asked for this model without the vacuum suction table. As a result we received the machine without the dust removal system and spindle dust shoe, arguably, they are one and the same.

They offered to include original Type 3 software, we received a pirated copy with counterfeit dongle and several other pirate software, AutoCad 2004 amongst them. As a plus the DVDs that came with the machine are riddled with viri. :nono:

Documentation is poorly translated a la Google translate... You have to have a good idea of what it is supposed to mean to make any sense out if it.

All in all the machine is very well constructed, except for the control panel which was made out of corroded metal.

I couldn't say if the machine works or not, a problem with the electric company kept the machine stopped. We are selling it.

Support from sales person was admirable though, they offered to send two sets of tools and they delivered. Very low quality, but hey, they're freebies after all!

Price is very good, IF the machine works, we'd have to ask somebody who has actually put it to work.

My advice? Don't bother, gather some more funds and invest in some serious brand.

I forgot, we asked CFR price, the sales person assured us the stated price was CFR but when it arrived, we had to pay the freight cost. After some fighting with freight company and G. Weike, they reimbursed the freight cost to us, but it was a nasty experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSx View Post
    Has anybody on here purchased a cnc machine from
    either G.Weike (who advertises on here) or ITech (they advertise on uk cnc forum).

These are a couple of the companies I am seeking quotes from and would like to try and get some more information about them.

I am specifically looking at the G.Weike - WK1325 CNC router for wood
    Jinan G.Weike Science & Technology Co.,Ltd but with Japanese servos, HIWIN rails
    and 350mm Z axis.

I am looking at the ITECH - ITM1325
    ITM1325

If any body has any experience with either of these it would really help me out!

Kindest Regards

Tim

ITM1325A

Me too am in contact with I TECH for the same router ITM1325A and we been talking for a while now and i planning to visit their factory in China so if you have reached a deal with them please let me know
    Best Regards
    Tommy

Hello Tim,
    The following is the feedback on cnc zone from Jason in NewZealand about OMNI1325 CNC wood router. For more information, you may visit omni cnc router ordered to view.
    The wiring in the omni cabinet was excellent. Proper grounding all over and every wire was marked at the ends. It made the conversion very easy. I had trouble with my last build even controlling the chinese VFD from mach with my pmdx 125/107 combo but this time it was a breeze.

The Delta VFD that came with it is a big step up I feel and although I didnt get an individual price for it I imagine that it is a _lot_ more expensive. Also the manual could have been written in england, a big step up from the vfd manual that came with my last 2.2kw spindle.

Today I did cut one small thing. A 50mm diameter pice of 10mm acrylic using an oflute that came with the machine.

I screwed that up as well by not having a pause to let the spindle get up to speed. When I saw it was about to plunge right after turning on the spindle I hit the 'hold', too slowly sot it did start. There is a pause in the video then I let it go.

Still, its something. More than that it's the first something on this machine Once I start to use it I will post more. All I know at this point is that I think I will be happy. It is what I expected. The quality is good where it matters and as I pointed out re the electronics its as good as anything I have seen in european machines. The caveat there is now that I have been rewiring its not quite as clean.

I do know from taking off a cover that the X beam on the gantry has an 8mm thick wall. Thats going to be heavy yet it moves quite nicely at the 18M/M I have it set to.
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

I see Sunny quoted some of my post, here is my thread if you are interested.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...c_ordered.html

I didnt point out OMNI as you asked about the other specifically but I see in your other post you are interested in other brands. In that case I can say that you would probably be very happy with the omni. From memory they do have the basic 1325 machine like G.weike. Thats what I started with but I tinkered around with the specs and they did a more custom job on mine.

I did go and look at one that was a few hours drive and that certainly helped my decision to see one in person and get an idea of what was going to turn up.

I have been busy and not posting to my other thread but the router has been going very well.

I have visited JINAN ITECH machinery co.,ltd I bought 3 sets cnc router 1325 and 1 set laser machine from Jinan Itech Machinery company.
    Very nice quality.Would buy again !

Can't find a supplier of pneumatic with low price?

Welcome to visit Pneumatic Cylinders | Air Cylinders | Pneumatic Solenoid Valves | Pneumatic Fittings | Online Store - Pneumatic Cylinders | Air Cylinders to buy pneumatic

components with low price!! We do international sales, fast delivery

directly from our factory!

I went to China and visit the Jinan ITECH company,their factories (cnc router and laser ),their offices,so many workers there,and this time bought 5 sets cnc router 0609,3 sets laser 1290.my customers love it very much.i earned money ,very good quality and perform !!!