585,926 active members*
3,569 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > new product -5 Axis CNC process Center MT-CW 2660

new product -5 Axis CNC process Center MT-CW 2660

:banana:new product -5 Axis CNC process Center MT-CW 2040

Samples:

if you know more info ,please
    Laser engraver£¬laser cutter for sale in china from Morntech manufacturers suppliers

5 Axis CNC process Center

it has morn Characteristics:
    1. The first company which R&D double rotating swing high speed milling head by itself, main spare parts are imported with steady performance.

2. Cooperate with China famous automatic controlling company to R&D new control system--Chaowei control system, easy to operate and learn. Has absolute advantages in service and there is unlimited space for improving

3. Matched with Turn type 8-tool holder, can realize auto tool calibration function; Machine table has vacuum suction function, imported high-precision guide rail and ball screw which guarantee processing accuracy; has auto lubricating function

4. The machine is applicable for processing complex surface and mold made from wood, light alloy, and other compound material. It is widely used in traffic facilities manufacturing, mold processing, wood furniture processing, musical instrument processing etc.
    if you know morn info see: Morn 5 axis CNC router MT-CW1224-5 axis CNC router machine,2012 Newest CNC router-jinan morn

interest machine

if you interested in my machine ,pleaser contact to me .
    email [email protected]

spare parts

if you need our products ,visit my website and we will offer help (laser engraving machine)

I am a seller ,products : cnc router machine,laser engraving machine,cutting machine and so on,we are engaged in this industry for many years, our company has a professional technical, has a first-class service, if you have a product demand in this regard, please contact us or visit our website Morn laser-cnc router,laser engraving machine,laser cutting machine,CNC engraving machine,for sale in china,laser engraver suppliers/manufacturers addition tothis, if you have other questions, we are also dedicated to serve you, welcome to buy
    The following is sample :

interest in product

i have a plan to purchase product,but i have several problems, please help

pleaser contact to Customer Service

Do you have dealed with questions ? our customer service are always online :cheers:

5 axis CNC router MT-CW2040

this product model is MT-CW1224,it has more differences with 2660

Characteristics:
    1. The large cross-section imported linear guide rail, lifelong free maintenance self-lubricating.

2. The bt40 clamping big tool electric spindle highest spindle turn 18000 RPM velocity.

3. Overall epc workbench, through the strict annealing heat treatment process, etc, to ensure the stability and rigid structure of the bed.

4. Taiwan treasure yuan system, safe and reliable operation, read code speed and efficient, and has the function of online simulation, online monitoring function, ensure the efficiency and security processing.
    related links cnc router or laser engraving machine

product good

(group)