585,898 active members*
5,031 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

lasercut 5.3 and MPC6515

Hello
    Please I need your help, I have a problem with my lasercut 5.3 and MPC6515, when I design a square of 100 mm or lasercut autocad, my machine draws 160mm on wood, if possible, I want to know exactly the parameter to change
    thank you in advance

PROBLEMS:input file zise is diffrent wit hthe original one

solutions:

a ,please check in software whether the photo size is right ,see enclosed photo 1
    b,When the imput photo was PLT,please make sure the unite is 1016,see enclosed photo 2.

3,when laser cut setting in mm(inch except),please make sure the imput photo is in mm,in the tool of CAD, the unit should be in mm ,see enclosed photo 3,

Hope this can help you

Best Regards
    Lucy Lee
    G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by lordx View Post
    Hello
    Please I need your help, I have a problem with my lasercut 5.3 and MPC6515, when I design a square of 100 mm or lasercut autocad, my machine draws 160mm on wood, if possible, I want to know exactly the parameter to change
    thank you in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

thank you for your answer, but I do not think this is the problem ca, I think of the pulse unit ,but i don't know how to configure

Hello
    thank you in advance
    Do you have the same issue if you design a 100mm square using Lasercut only?
    From Lasercut, take a look at Machine Options, Worktable. Not sure what the proper values should be for your machine, but your supplier should be able to tell you.

pulse

Hi,
    yes ,another possible is pulse, but we would like to know your machine working area ,laser power ,and cutting /engraving and for the pulse seeting ,please see enclosed photo one by one step as abc,

hope this can help you

Best Regards
    Lucy Lee
    G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

thank you for your answer, but I do not think this is the problem ca, I think of the pulse unit ,but i don't know how to configure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg   b.jpg   c.jpg  

Hurricane21 Guest
    The problem lies in your machine settings. It has to do with the size of your engraving gears. The size of your gears determine the settings. If your gears are 1 and 3/4 inches - you have an Engraving machine. If your gears look larger and measure 2 and 3/4 inches - you have a Cutting machine. If you have a 3040 or 5030 these gears have their own gear system.

When you install your drivers, your machine bed size should match the bed size in your machine. This is so you can layout your material and make your drawing properly inside LaserCut. If your Move and Need Pulse are not correct, you may draw a 100mm x 100mm square and it comes out the wrong size when you download it to the machine. Or a circle becomes an oval.

The engraving machines use a move of 36 and a need pulse of 5000 = .0072
    The cutting machines use a move of 24 and a need pulse of 5000 = .0048
    The smaller desktop machines have 2 phase motors and the move is 40.64 and need pulse of 6400 = .00635

If you are not sure what gears you need to measure - see photos on our support page Support

Hurricane Lasers Support