I've recently moved to a new company where they have bought Vero peps camtek wire edm programming. They also have an older wire edm machine which is a Charmille Robofil 440 using a Millenium controller. I've used peps in my previous employer but there we had three Agie machines, Progress, Classic and Challenge. I'm famillier with peps and Agie but not the Charmille. I've been trying to machine a simple part which has one aperture. The datum is on the corner of the part and the aperture is 20mm in x and y for example. Then I take the program from peps which is just the iso file and then creating a command file on the machine to run with this program. I'm trying to cut the aperture with a rough cut, tag and then two trim cuts. When I execute the program on the machine the trim cuts are pitched over the exact amount that the aperture is from the datum. So i've then got a rough cut on position a first trim cut 20mm pitched over in X and Y and the the last trim cut pitched over another 20mm in X and Y.