585,692 active members*
4,716 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > North America RFQ's > Mill 5 1/2" Aluminum circle 1" thick with center post down to 1/8" Thick

Mill 5 1/2" Aluminum circle 1" thick with center post down to 1/8" Thick

HI,
    First off I am trying to get 5 of these made. It is a very basic design the rough mesurments are 5 1/2" outside diameter, with a 3/16" wide wall on the ring, with 10 clearence holes in it. The center is about 5/8" across with a 3/8" hole in the center of it. I also would like 2 rings cut into it for o rings for this needs to be waterProof it will be under water in my pond working with my fountain set up I have with my christmas lights. I attached a drawing that is an old design just so u have an idea what I am refering to with the dimentions, ill try to get an accurate drawing real quick. I also have a design for some air cylinder operated valves i would like cnc'd out of aluminum if the price is right also so there are a few things I need done and multiple of each to be done.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    -Will

The picture wouldnt upload before here it is.
    Thanks,
    Will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fountain Top.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by WRichards View Post
    ....... ill try to get an accurate drawing real quick. I also have a design for some air cylinder operated valves i would like cnc'd out of aluminum if the price is right also so there are a few things I need done and multiple of each to be done.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    -Will
    When you have that available, feel free to send to [email protected] . I would be happy to offer a quote on that

Thanks for the interest I'll have accurate drawings tonight and I can post here and send to whom ever is willing to quote me.
    Thanks for the help!
    -Will

I have a more accurate drawing with dimentions now to anyone else who might be interested!

THERE IS A WRONG DIMENTION
    There are 10 holes around the outside it says the diameter is .72, this should be .1440.

I have emailed it to everyone who has contacted me for a quote already.

Thanks,
    -Will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Shooter Top.jpg  

Hi! I'm absolutely sure that I could offer you a very good quote on this job. I do parts similar to this quite often. What files would you be able to offer if I got the job? My quote depends on whether or not I will have to "re-draw your drawing." Please shoot an e-mail to [email protected] to further discuss this RFQ. You can also check out my website at www.ChalkPrecision.com. Thanks for the opportunity, I look forward to hearing from you!