585,749 active members*
3,828 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > HSP Alternative????

HSP Alternative????

Came across this on Practical Machinist Forum.Please spill the beans Al.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg  

There is an update coming soon, it should be posted maybe this week or next.
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

There is also a lot of other goodies I see.Please tell us.

We just bought the full version of SolidWorks 2012 (soon to be 2013) which means a top down re-evaluation of our entire workflow, including CAM solutions.

I'm also very curious to see the latest offering. The price we paid for our 2 seats of V25 Pro (and now SolidWorks) took us out of the sub-$1000 range and put us well in the reach of other software.

There is more information on Practical Machinist Forum if you want to look.Sure Al will be posting here soon also.

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    There is more information on Practical Machinist Forum if you want to look.Sure Al will be posting here soon also.
    I see. Maybe eventually there will be some info posted to the BobCAD site.

That's where I would have expected some announcement. Must I register on another forum to get the news?

No SBC, you will see the information on our website shortly. It's just been crazy with the IMTS show...

There will be an update to V25 posted on our website hear in the near future, and at the same time you find information on the 4 axis Pro, 5 axis standard and 5 axis pro options.
    Al DePoalo

Quote Originally Posted by SBC Cycle View Post
    I see. Maybe eventually there will be some info posted to the BobCAD site.

That's where I would have expected some announcement. Must I register on another forum to get the news?
    You don't need to register to view. I don't understand why Al would post there and not here though... Odd...

Here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/8w4dd4r
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

There are many things we've fixed and added to the V25 update. I do not have the official update document as of yet and that is why I haven't posted it here yet. On PM I posted about the 4 and 5 axis product release which I was planning on doing here as well I just haven't gotten a round to it yet....

Some of the updates for the V25 includes:

2D Advanced Pocking with Adaptive Rouging, which will be available for Mill Standard or greater users.

The advanced pocking allows for open shapes pocketing by using dashed lines for the open side and includes a high speed cutting strategy.

upload photo

Toolpath Patterning

Included in all Mill modules, the users now have the ability to pattern individual machining features, index systems, and machine setups. Some typical applications for this features are for customers who cut multiple of the same shapes on one part or for patterning toolpath for indexing.
    Al DePoalo

Open Pockets 2D,High Speed Strategy.Oh Yeah!:banana::banana::banana: