585,582 active members*
3,916 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Fabric Cutter

I am looking to build a 6ft by 20ft CNC table to use with a laser to cut single layers of fabric. Trying to do this as a DIY project. I am completely new to this so any help would be appreciated or guidance on where to find the right information. This laser would need to be be accurate to 1mm or less if possible and speed is not super important as anything will be faster then cutting by hand. I have no clue as to what software I should use, the right motors to use, or guide rails for the laser to run on. Thank you again for any help.

auto-feeding machine

Hi,
    we have a autofeeding machine for fabric,which photoes will be enclosed for refrence.
    And specification will be as follows,whether it fit your demands,please feel free to contact me

LC1625 laser cutting machine
    Product features:The machine is especially designed for garment industry, it can do accurate cutting on different kinds of on various textile fabrics in random figure. Adopt in size crawler working table and negative pressure absorb conveyer, so it can ensure the smooth of the material when cutting. . Working in with feeding system,it can meet the requirement for continuous and automatic batch cutting.
    Aplicable range:This model is suitable for different kinds of textile, especially Seamless bonding fabric;
    Designed for garment industry.

Specification:
    Laser Power: 80W output power
    Working area: 1600mm×2500mm
    Cutting speed: 0-36000mm/m
    Work platform: rawler type work platform
    Working speed: Adjustable
    position accuracy: ±0.1mm
    Control system: DSP DSP control system in USB mode
    Cooling mode: constant temperature water-cooling
    Working voltage: AC220V±5% / 50HZ
    Graphic format supported: AI、BMP、PLT、DXF、DST等
    Operating temperature:0°C-40°C
    Operating humidity:5-95%
    Gross power:<2000W
    Whole machine size:
    Weight:

Applicable materials:
    Wood , paper, leather, garments, organic glass,epoxy resin, acrylic, wool, plastic,ceramic, crystal, jade, bamboo and other nonmetal materials。
    Applicable industry:
    Garment, leather, Plush toys,Computer embroidery。

Best Regards
    Lucy Lee
    G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by shanemshaffer View Post
    I am looking to build a 6ft by 20ft CNC table to use with a laser to cut single layers of fabric. Trying to do this as a DIY project. I am completely new to this so any help would be appreciated or guidance on where to find the right information. This laser would need to be be accurate to 1mm or less if possible and speed is not super important as anything will be faster then cutting by hand. I have no clue as to what software I should use, the right motors to use, or guide rails for the laser to run on. Thank you again for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0473.jpg   IMG_0472.jpg   IMG_0475.jpg   IMG_6103.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by shanemshaffer View Post
    Sorry, man.
    If you are completely new to big lasers, you shouldn`t do this.
    It is really easy to lose sight.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service