Sorry, I couldn't load pictures of the build. Have to go through shutterbug or something. Well, for the most part it's a cantilevered design based on a pick and place platform found on ebay for $600, with the X&Y exceeding 18" of travel the Z coulumn being 3' (but less travel, haven't measured travel yet because I need to build the base for z column hold down). The cnc mill looks similar to that of 5bears.com, if not based on it because of the pick and place platform. I want to run servos on it and have a few motors but I don't know the extent of the DC servo motors other than having tested them with a 18V dewalt rechargable battery, they ran fine for almost an hour with out warming up....but I have my doubts about how long they can last...can anyone guide me to affordable DC servos to choose from between 12V-18V? I have the drivers and control boards. Also, may I ask: does anyone have dimensions for an iPhone 4? I am designing an aluminum case I'd like to machine in alibre but can't figure out the radiused corners of the [i]phone, I don't have radius gauges on hand, and have been rough fitting endmill cutters, I figure the radius' are between 1/2"-7/8", maybe? i'd like for this to be my first cnc milled project, help would be much appreciated, thanks. I post pictures up later today.