585,875 active members*
3,961 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 250 initial parameters

Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 250 initial parameters

Hi there all,

I’m in deep s@&%#@!!!!
    I have 1990 Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 250 controller NC Soft ver. 243000 12, PLC soft ver. 250144 03. It lost all initial parameters due to a battery miscontact, she is dead and she speaks to me in German 
    Would any of you guys who may have identical machine share with me the whole list or point me to where to get it, please. The original list from the manufacturer is “nowhere to be found” and I’m getting nowhere with Bridgeport/Hardinge people.

pedrow

I will be at the office in the morning. I will see what I can dig up.
    That is a TNC2500 control.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

It is, you're right.
    I ate the “0” out of desperation, I guess :-)

Thanks,

Peter

Here is a generic set of parameters for a INTERACT 412 with a TNC2500 control. I do not know what level of software this is for as your control is up to date with level 12.
    By generic, I mean that the values for the travel distance from each side of the home switch for each axis is not there since that is machine specific. Ditto for backlash.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

The file is 586KB and did not upload. sorry i did not notice. Give me your email address and I will send it.
    I will also send ETS176 which is the start up procedure for this machine.

George

[email protected]

Thank you a million.
    This will get me out of thie whole mess. Will manage from here.

Thanks again,
    Peter

Check email.

George

1988 Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 151 tuter

I have 1988 Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 151 controller I am trying to find a tuter where are you located, will you be willing to help. email back [email protected] THANKS johnathon

If you are asking me, I am in service, not applications. I can fix them but do not consider myself qualified to teach. Do you have a Bridgeport programming manual? I remember that the machine also came with a Heidenhain book of programming examples.

George

I'm way up North, in Canada. If you're in Toronto.......

p.

Tnc 2500

Pedro I ran into a similar problem with my interact 308. I contacted Heidenhain and one of thier tech guys said that the Tnc 2500 is basically a Tnc360 used only by Bpt. use the same boards and whatnot just packaged for the BPt. Heidenhain has a downloadable manuals for the 360 that explain what each parameter is and what the majority of the settings are.

Hernthehunter

Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 2500 initial parameters

Hello !
    I lost my initial parameters for Interact 412 to.
    Can you help me and send the intial parameters and ETS176 - start up procerure for this machine?

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance.

Zdenek

mailto:[email protected]

Re: Bridgeport Interact 412/Heidenhain TNC 250 initial parameters

Hello

due to replacing battery my initial parameters for Interact 412 (PLC software Num. 250 144 03 -NC software Num. 243000 12)

Can anyone help me & send the initial parameters and start up procedure for this machine?

Thank you very much(flame2)

Hosein

mailto:[email protected]