585,599 active members*
3,734 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Columbus software for Esab cutting table?

We are using V5.20. The guy who did the sequencing with the software quit and i'm wanting to know how to sequence a part using a zero offset. He never told me how to do it, and when i email him he says he needs to see the screen because he can't remember the buttons.
    Another fella is supposed to learn the program from scratch but as he's our maintenance man with limited time to learn I'm trying to find out on my own. I can't get the software to load on my home computer..
    I'm the one running our Esab pasma table and there ar times i don't want an offset.

ESAB Columbus Support/Training

Hello Penguin44,

If you are the one using the software, then you should get trained on it. ESAB offers on-line training, so you can sit at your desk and get trained over the internet. Once you go through the training, you can get support whenever you need, even for simple questions like that. Try calling Sarah in Columbus Support at 843-664-4405, she can get you hooked up with the training you need.

I am not the one who is going to run the Columbus software. I sat through the 1hour training 5 years ago but got some exp years ago but almost none for last 4 years.
    Was told it cost $1000 and good for help for 1 year. Company won't pay for it. SO this is just something i want to know and have very little time to even look at Columbus at work.