585,956 active members*
4,817 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > I NEED: DX-32 manual, 1104-2832 VMC Operator's Manual, DX-32 CNC Control
Page 1 of 2 12

I NEED: DX-32 manual, 1104-2832 VMC Operator's Manual, DX-32 CNC Control

Hi,
    I just purchased a 1995 Bridgeport Torq Cut 22 CNC and it came with 1104-2638 DX32 CNC Programmer's Manual and 1104-2803 Installation, Maintenance, & Parts Manual.

I NEED:

1104-2832 VMC Operator's Manual, DX-32 CNC Control.

This must be the manual that explains how to navigate around the control, set work offsets, H/D offsets, etc, etc. I've tried Bridgeport/Hardinge and EMI with no success.

Thanks, Mike.

Michael Ham
    [email protected]
    360-413-7561
    cell 360-888-5655

Have you tried EBAY or www.machinemanuals.net?
    Be aware that the operation manual is generic. Certain functions were added or deleted or moved depending upon the version of software you have installed.
    Also your machine may or may not have a gearbox, and even then there are different spindle speed options.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks,
    It looks like they might have something on CD-ROM to at least give me some generic info on the control. If anyone else out there knows where to get the exact manual I mentioned, let me know. Thanks again, Mike.

Got it in PDF.

Can you sent it to the address in my 1st post? That would be awesome. Thanks a lot, Mike.

i have the opposite problem, i have the operators manual but i need the programing manual and setup manual.. maybe we can organize a trade???....

jaguar: you wouldnt happen to have the other two in pdf also would you?

I have all the paper manuals now and have the "operators" and "programmers" manual on PDF. I would still like to get the "installation, maintenance, and parts breakdown" manual on PDF, though. Post your email address and I'll send you the two PDF's I have. Hey mlbz420, give me your email address and I'll send what I have. ANYONE HAVE THE "INSTALLATION" MANUAL ON PdF!???? Please send to [email protected] if you do. Thanks all, Mike.

its [email protected]. i to am also looking for the maintenance and breakdown manuals. ill keep you posted if i find anything. I belive i have the operators and programming manuals as of now but what you have may be different or better if you want to send them anyway.

here is a link to some more info that i got, it wont be there long so you may want to check it outclick here

The link posted in MLBZ420's post is dead.

If the group came up with the manuals in PDF, I'd like to get copies of them as well.

Email to [email protected]

Please send them 1 at a time to not overload the server.

Thanks!!!

Does somebody have these manuals on PDF? That would be great, I have them on paper but you never know what you can find new... thanks!

BUMP:

I have the following manuals in PDF:

11041860 VMC operator manual eratta
    11042934 VMC operating manual addendum
    11042832 VMC operating manual
    11043351 Programming manual
    11043287 G & M code list
    11042638 VMC programming manual
    VMC 800-1000 Maintenance manual, Chapter 4 ONLY (need the balance however in PDF to complete the book)

NEED Torque Cut Wiring Schematics and the parts list and maintenance manual(s) in PDF.

Have BIG TIME NEED for the schematic for the PWMINT card used in TC's and some other devices (P/N 31943304).

how I can get it

NCCAMS is at peace. He passed earlier this year.
    He is missed.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by machintek View Post
    NCCAMS is at peace. He passed earlier this year.
    He is missed.

George
    Wow I had not heard this sad news. I only comunicated via this forum but he was super helpful for me in getting my V2 up to speed. My condolences to his family.

PDF files of both operator and programer manuals here: CLICK ME
    9 1/2
    B.C.I.T. Machinist CNC

Let me just say that I learned a TON from this man about bearings. VERY sharp and experienced mind in that field. I knew he was having some health issues. VERY sad to hear. He walked me right through some spindle bearing replacements. Never touched AC bearings until talking with him. I was actually back looking for him for some work we are looking at doing. I guess he found a better deal and the good man told him he had helped enough people.

Please share the PDF manuals with me:
    1104-2638 DX32 CNC Programmer's Manual,
    1104-2832 VMC Operating Manual.
    email: [email protected]
    Thank you very much in advance

Does anyone still have the manuals for this machine? I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how this controller handles the work and tool offsets.

Ok, $15 paypal gifted to the first person that emails me the programming and operators manual.

Hey. I have the full Operator's manual, Programming manual and the Install, Operation, Maintenance and Parts breakdown manual But . . .you knew that there was going to be one of those, they are all hard copies. I have not had any reason to digitize them but if you want, and there was some other interest I wouldn't mind making copies.

Dan

Do you still have these manuals? I am interested in the DX32 Operators manual. Please let me know. Thanks, Dan ([email protected])

Page 1 of 2 12