584,858 active members*
4,594 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Cincinatti Arrow 500 Emerson Control Techniques control parts for sale....

Cincinatti Arrow 500 Emerson Control Techniques control parts for sale....

thanks guys everything has been sold. Peace

Hey Pete, does that machine of yours have a door lock gizmo like the machines with the A2100 control? I would be interested in purchasing it from you.

Coop...

Thanks for the offer man I appreciate it. I am however trying to sell just the control electronics to get the money for a retrofit together so I would not want to sell off the door switch as I will probably need it for the machine. Appreciate the offer tho. Peace

Pete

Bumping this thread.....

Hey guys, I am gonna bump this up to the top again, I had been on the fence about this retrofit on my VMC but now I am thinking it is a done deal. I am gonna retrofit the machine so if any of you are interested in the original control parts I have for sale here make me a reasonable offer and itz yours.... I want to try to get rolling on this Retro as soon as feasible. The door switch setup is also for sale if you still want it as I seriously doubt I will want to incorporate it into the retrofit. I priced these parts for what a repair costs on most of them so you would be getting a good price at any less than that. Two of thw boards boxes are under a year warrantee.....Thanks in advance for your interest. Peace

Pete

Bumping this up....

I have started the retrofit of this machine and already gutted the control to start with my new mesa linuxcnc retrofit. I now have all these parts out of the machine except for the z axis motor as it holds up the millhead. When it sells I will prop the head and remove it should only take a half hour or so. I have not posted these items on eBay yet because of the fees but that is the next step. If you need parts or spares for your emerson control techniques fnc system I have them all waiting here except for the blown y axis drive. Give me a shout and make me a serious reasonable offer. Already sold a spare I/o board but need to move this stuff. I also have most of the control panel here for sale too if you need that. Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS.....Peace

Pete