585,568 active members*
3,665 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > EDM Discussion General Topics > pls share me the post of EDM Fanuc. use Mastercam x6.

pls share me the post of EDM Fanuc. use Mastercam x6.

Dear all,
    I am currently using “default post” for wire cutting machine Fanuc , and I use Mastercam x6.
    After the first time, I noticed that there are many statements that Fanuc machine tape cut do not understand . Exam : M50 M60 .....
    So that I open this topic, hoping someone is using the wire cut machine as me share me the post.
    Thanks for your time reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by vietphuock04 View Post
    Dear all,
    I am currently using “default post” for wire cutting machine Fanuc , and I use Mastercam x6.
    After the first time, I noticed that there are many statements that Fanuc machine tape cut do not understand . Exam : M50 M60 .....
    So that I open this topic, hoping someone is using the wire cut machine as me share me the post.
    Thanks for your time reading this.
    I am not sure what Fanuc machine you are using but the M50 is to cut the wire and M60 is to thread the wire in AWF capable Fanuc WEDMs. you would just need to disable the AWF commands in mastercam.

I use Fanuc's PcFApt programming software so I am not to familliar with MasterCam.

Quote Originally Posted by manmachine1k View Post
    I am not sure what Fanuc machine you are using but the M50 is to cut the wire and M60 is to thread the wire in AWF capable Fanuc WEDMs. you would just need to disable the AWF commands in mastercam.

I use Fanuc's PcFApt programming software so I am not to familliar with MasterCam.
    Thanks so much for your advices.
    I ll try and will report the result.

RGs.