584,837 active members*
5,591 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

V30 not loading

Hello all, I am running V30 standalone BobCAD (like to upgrade but one man shop and tight budget right now) and I was using the software to program a part and it was working fine. Had to stop and do a CAD job for a couple of days and just left BobCAD open and when I came back to BobCAD I could not get the window to open up. So I closed the software and now when I click on BobCAD the first thing that comes up is the “TIP of the Day” window only and then when OK is clicked the “Getting Started” window opens up only. It does not matter if I select a new file or try and open up an existing one, nothing opens up.

Does anyone have a workaround to get this working again. If I reload the software can I get it activated again since it is an older version?

Thanks for all the help,
    Eric

Re: V30 not loading

installers usually have a repair function which rarely affects the license . if you reinstall and need to reactivate then you'll need to contact bobcad .
    We used to be able to deactivate the software online then reactivate ,except starting this month " any license(s) below the currently supported version(s) will not be eligible for re-registration " https://bobcad.com/support-2/product-lifecycle/