584,814 active members*
5,209 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Wasino CNC Lathe Parts

Does anyone know of another supplier for older Wasino CNC Lathe parts besides Amada/Wasino? I've been trying for a few months now to get the parts from Amada, but their parts guy doesn't seem to want to sell them! I've spoken with him, and received price and delivery, but no response when I try to confirm the order. Maybe because it's only a few hundred $$$....? Any help appreciated! Thanks!--------John:cheers:

Re: Wasino CNC Lathe Parts

Quote Originally Posted by jptech View Post
    Does anyone know of another supplier for older Wasino CNC Lathe parts besides Amada/Wasino? I've been trying for a few months now to get the parts from Amada, but their parts guy doesn't seem to want to sell them! I've spoken with him, and received price and delivery, but no response when I try to confirm the order. Maybe because it's only a few hundred $$$....? Any help appreciated! Thanks!--------John:cheers:
    I just found a company that carries and makes older Wasino Parts. I talked to Dave @ Custom Machined Specialties Inc. 814-938-1031. They just started a web site Custom Machined Specialties | that has a lot more information. He tells me that they have been making Wasino part for 20+ years for Directly for Wasino. He would be a good place to start.

You aren't going to believe this, but I was 20 minutes away from them all weekend! Trout fishing season opened, and my brother and I always go "home" for that weekend. I checked their site, and they have a lot of mechanical parts. I need electrical, and some electronics. As you said, it's a good place to start. I'll be calling them to see if they might be able to point me toward someone for the other parts I need. I really appreciate the message! Some people have been less than no help! What Wasino machine(s) do you have? Thank You again for your help!!--------------John

Is anybody interested in buying these? I work at a secondary machining company and we made replacement parts as they broke on us.

For the Coronavirus special period, I hope you and your family will stay healthy.

We are professional roller bearings supplier.

Fine and inexpensive bearings makes your own products more competitive in your market.

If you are interested, need our catalog, welcome you contact me freely.

Kind regards

Bella

Learn More: https://www.fagbearing.cc/