585,977 active members*
4,500 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question 1997 Miyano BND-34s3 Turret Not Indexing

Hello all,
    I have a 1997 Miyano BND-34S-3; FANUC 18T Control. The hydraulic turret will not index. I get the following alarm codes at address D0000; AL1, AL2, AL4, AL5 (a “1” under each of these). The servo amplifier is a Fuji RYG.50HA-RP. All lights are blinking red except for power that is blinking green. The manual provides a Cause and Solution for each of the alarm codes except for AL5 that directs me to the servo amplifier and instructs me to confirm the alarm display on the LED on the amplifier. I cannot find an LED on the amplifier.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

TURRET PROBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by tight-fit-tools View Post
    Hello all,
    I have a 1997 Miyano BND-34S-3; FANUC 18T Control. The hydraulic turret will not index. I get the following alarm codes at address D0000; AL1, AL2, AL4, AL5 (a “1” under each of these). The servo amplifier is a Fuji RYG.50HA-RP. All lights are blinking red except for power that is blinking green. The manual provides a Cause and Solution for each of the alarm codes except for AL5 that directs me to the servo amplifier and instructs me to confirm the alarm display on the LED on the amplifier. I cannot find an LED on the amplifier.

Can anyone help me with this problem?
    AFTER GIVING THE COMMAND OF TOOL CHANGE IS TURRET UNCLAMP OR NOT? IF IT WILL NOT UNCLAMP CHECK THE PROXIMITY SWITCH , TRY TO UNCLAMP THE TURRET IN JOG MODE OR BY PRESSING THE RELATED SOLENOID. SINCE THE TURRET IS IN OVERLOAD SO ALRAM IS THERE
    IF U FEEL ANY MORE ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED FEEL FREE TO COMMUNICATE ON [email protected]