586,011 active members*
4,374 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation Review Needed for Roctech Router

Any use review is very wellcome regarding Roctech.
    Also experienced CNC users opinion is wellcome too.

Thank you !

Re: Review Needed for Roctech Router

Has anyone purchased a Roctech CNC? If so how do you like it?

I am trying to decide between a Omni and a Roctech.

Thanks

Re: Review Needed for Roctech Router

I was very close to buying from Robert Jones a Roctech importer but found him very hard to deal with. I looked online for reviews for both and found Roberts video trashing Rocteck and saying how good Omni was so that made up my mind to order from Omni. I did see the Rocteck Router at a trade show in Las Vegas and was very pleased with the fit and finish. I would still order from them but I would go direct. Robert told me to go buy CNC from someone else so I did and ordered from Omni tech a larger 5x10 with 8atc 2 vacuum pumps 5x10 vacuum table, vert drills, 2 horz drills, 6pop up pins for about the same money that Jones was selling me the 4x8 for. I did talk to the owner of Roctech after and think we could have done business. I went to eBay site that Jones has and the offer was with a free vacuum pump Chinese or a German upgrade for extra $$ but when I asked why it wasn't on my invoice I was told I would have to pay a $1000 for the Chinese pump so buyer beware and I would say the same with any dealings with the importers be sure it's in writing. I hope to be going to China this winter to see my build at the Omni factory. So I chose Omni Tech. If you search this site you with find my other post and I will try to keep it updated as I progress. If all goes really well I have thought about importing a few of them taking on the risk and selling them retail. Good luck in whatever you decide and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.