584,826 active members*
5,275 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Environmental / Alternate Energy > Do you know about the noble gas engine?
Page 4 of 4 234
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsop View Post
    I blame quantum mechanics.
    The scammers are hoping we're all a bunch of muons, who'll swallow any quark no matter what flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    The scammers are hoping we're all a bunch of muons, who'll swallow any quark no matter what flavor.
    Outstanding :cheers:

I know this is an old thread but just thought someone might like to know how this story ended. Last week Inteligentry was shut down by the SEC for stock fraud. Surprise, surprise.

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
    Litigation Release No. 22639 / March 8, 2013
    Securities and Exchange Commission v. Inteligentry, Ltd.,
    PlasmERG, Inc., PTP Licensing, Ltd. and John P. Rohner,
    Civil Action No. 2:13-cv-00344-GMN-NJK

SEC HALTS “PLASMA ENGINE” INVESTMENT SCHEME OPERATED BY JOHN ROHNER AND HIS NEVADA COMPANIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced an enforcement action previously filed under seal in federal court in Las Vegas. The SEC has obtained an emergency order to halt an investment scheme that has defrauded at least 98 people nationwide out of at least $1.4 million since 2009.

The SEC’s complaint alleges that Nevada resident John P. Rohner and his companies Inteligentry, Ltd., PlasmERG, Inc. and PTP Licensing, Ltd., have been operating a fraudulent investment scheme. Rohner and his companies solicited investors for the scheme by claiming that they have developed, tested and patented an operational “plasma engine” fueled by abundant and inexpensive noble gases (such as helium), which they claim will replace the internal combustion engine. Rohner and his companies claim that the engine is non-polluting and has unlimited uses to generate electricity in homes, businesses, boats, and aircraft. For example, Rohner told at least one investor that one of his plasma engines has been running a generator on a dairy farm for 18 months and he claimed on company websites that the pollution-free engine “can run for over 3 months on a $12 gas fill”. As alleged in the complaint, Rohner originally offered securities in Iowa-based PlasmERG, Inc. from 2009 to early 2011, and from May 2011 to the present Rohner has offered securities in Nevada-based Inteligentry, Ltd., using PlasmERG and PTP Licensing as related business entities.

Darn. He was right there on the edge of the breakthrough!!

Maybe Obama can send some money his way and revive the technology!!

:idea:

Quote Originally Posted by dogsop View Post
    ....... defrauded at least 98 people nationwide out of at least $1.4 million since 2009......
    I find this encouraging: Only 98 people and $1,400,000, I would not have been surprised to see an additional zero after both numbers.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    Maybe Obama can send some money his way and revive the technology!!

:idea:
    I know you're joking and all fizz, but don't say that too loud, someone in Washington might hear you!

98 people and 1.4 million. Money money than brains...
    bgraham111
    www.lightningrobotics.com and www.sallysgeckoranch.com

Page 4 of 4 234