584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Environmental / Alternate Energy > Do you know about the noble gas engine?
Page 1 of 2 12

Hybrid View

Do you know about the noble gas engine?

Inteligentry, Plasmic Transition Process (tm) Technology HOME Page

The latest news from John Rohner of Inteligentry is that they are going to make their big public debut of their noble gas engine, with volumes of product ready to purchase, from manufacturers and distributors from around the world, starting December 11, 2012 at the PowerGen conference in Orlando, Florida -- one of the largest energy conferences in the world. This is a postponement of the September launch that we've been anticipating this year, but now a date has been set, and the booth space has been purchased.

The Inteligentry booth space is in the top right portion of the exhibitor hall. Each of those small squares is a 10' x 10' foot space, so their larger booth is 20 x 30 feet.

They are under contract for several adjoining booths. The larger booth spot, "5279, will feature the main Inteligentry, PlasmERG licensing booth, with a working engine and 2 new designs."

Inteligentry to Debut at PowerGen
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

not April 1st yet is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mmcp42 View Post
    not April 1st yet is it?
    In the world of overunity power generation every day is April 1st.

Wait...
    You've never lived until you've experienced the Plasmic Transition Process..

But the best part? It's "GREEN".
    Hope Rohner doesn't get buried with all the money (yours, btw) Obama is gonna want to throw at them.

I hope they spend some of the money hiring a web designer. What a mess!
    Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Quote Originally Posted by bobsch View Post
    I hope they spend some of the money hiring a web designer. What a mess!
    No doubt the $75Mil DOE grant will include an earmark for $250,000 for web design and maintenance, along with a $120,000/yr IT guy. After all, the message is as important as the power!

Their head technical guy shows up to a press release with a Vegas tee shirt on?

205 kW, seems legit to me.

Maybe they can push back the debut until 12/22/2012, then the world will be long gone before they have to perform magic.

aldepoalo

If you have looked at the engine build they are using a Harley crank, note how the cylinders are mounted with just 2 bolts,holding them to the crank case with the power they claim the cylinders would not stay mounted for long
    Mactec54

to me it looks like the overall design needs improvment, but if the concept works that all could be updated latter. maybe I just have hope that technology like this could really change the world..... maybe I am a dreamer, but I can t be the only one...

if this is true, and the concept really does work it could be huge. but then again maybe it's a dreamers like me that make the biggest sucker
    the energy show is in orlando so i wouldn t have to go far to see first hand what's going on.
    Al DePoalo

You are not the only dreamer. That is why these scams work, they con dreamers with money into financing them.

Actually this is one of the funniest because it claims to use a Noble gas. The reason for the name Noble is because these elements are almost totally non-reactive. If they do not react then there is no possibility they can release energy.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    You are not the only dreamer. That is why these scams work, they con dreamers with money into financing them.

Actually this is one of the funniest because it claims to use a Noble gas. The reason for the name Noble is because these elements are almost totally non-reactive. If they do not react then there is no possibility they can release energy.
    ???? You don't mean to tell me that if I weld a piece of gold to a piece of platinum I won't get free energy through the junction that I can power my house with???

this is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    ???? You don't mean to tell me that if I weld a piece of gold to a piece of platinum I won't get free energy through the junction that I can power my house with???

this is depressing.
    Yes you can, I've done it. If you please send me a check I'll send you the instructions on how to make it work.

Let's take the 3000 RPM and 274 HP he mentioned:
    A quick calculation says the torque output is 480 ft lbs.

A 2013 Corvette Z06 V8 puts out 470 ft lbs. of torque

Raising any eyebrows yet?

How about the claim that you can get 205 kW (electrical power) out of a generator powered by a 274 hp (205kW rounded) "engine". Right, 100% efficiency!

Now, we get all this torque from some "micro-electronics" that do something to a noble gas that "we need your money to research" and voila! Free energy!

What is the saying? "Been there done that". Maybe a paraphrasing is "Been here seen that".

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/enviro...echnology.html

I found the source thread:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/europe..._has_been.html
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Very interesting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIrjnrTYofc]Update 12 NGE Papp: Helium Testing... Now Thats Interesting... So The Darn Thing Dose Work? - YouTube[/ame]
    Al DePoalo

This video is also very informative

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWJNyoFgJM&feature=related]Rohner-Roberts Video (The Noble Gas Engine) - YouTube[/ame]
    Al DePoalo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQ9MdoKT7I]Papp Gas Plasma Engine - YouTube[/ame]

I guess this is the original papp ...
    Al DePoalo

Al
    I seriously hope this is just a wind-up
    please tell me you don't really believe this garbage

cheers
    Mike

And I quote (from that last video), "I have an anode cathode copper negative positive and these are electrodes and this is tantalum in which i create X ray gamma rays etc. in here which affects the gases which affects the vacuum which affects the positron."

They all claim huge power numbers, none show their engine doing any real work. Notice how they all have an electric motor connected to them? That is to draw power from the engine to power the house or vice versa?

:bs::bs::bs:

Matt

The claims made of efficency and power generated is extream. So no I haven't seen proof of anything more that the "engine" making a few stroks based on plasma.

So does that mean it works... yes ... does that mean it's world changing can t say there in t any proof.

I can say it s very interesting and I can t just close the door on the idea.
    Al DePoalo

Page 1 of 2 12