584,833 active members*
5,480 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Environmental / Alternate Energy > Do you know about the noble gas engine?
Page 1 of 4 123

Do you know about the noble gas engine?

Inteligentry, Plasmic Transition Process (tm) Technology HOME Page

The latest news from John Rohner of Inteligentry is that they are going to make their big public debut of their noble gas engine, with volumes of product ready to purchase, from manufacturers and distributors from around the world, starting December 11, 2012 at the PowerGen conference in Orlando, Florida -- one of the largest energy conferences in the world. This is a postponement of the September launch that we've been anticipating this year, but now a date has been set, and the booth space has been purchased.

The Inteligentry booth space is in the top right portion of the exhibitor hall. Each of those small squares is a 10' x 10' foot space, so their larger booth is 20 x 30 feet.

They are under contract for several adjoining booths. The larger booth spot, "5279, will feature the main Inteligentry, PlasmERG licensing booth, with a working engine and 2 new designs."

Inteligentry to Debut at PowerGen
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

not April 1st yet is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mmcp42 View Post
    not April 1st yet is it?
    In the world of overunity power generation every day is April 1st.

Wait...
    You've never lived until you've experienced the Plasmic Transition Process..

But the best part? It's "GREEN".
    Hope Rohner doesn't get buried with all the money (yours, btw) Obama is gonna want to throw at them.

I hope they spend some of the money hiring a web designer. What a mess!
    Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Quote Originally Posted by bobsch View Post
    I hope they spend some of the money hiring a web designer. What a mess!
    No doubt the $75Mil DOE grant will include an earmark for $250,000 for web design and maintenance, along with a $120,000/yr IT guy. After all, the message is as important as the power!

To paraphrase Bugs Bunny, "I know this defies the laws of physics, but I never studied law!"

Ahhhhhhh..... Micro circuitry and FOUR spark plugs!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5Pey3TCao]Mark Koppin on Noble-Gas Engines - YouTube[/ame]

Can't wait to see this Harley lower end in a Jr./Sr. BS-themed bike....

Somebody's Cookin' Some Ponzi...

Oh, this is getting fun.
    NESARA- Restore America - Galactic News: Possible Scam --- Noble Gas Plasma Engine Revealed at P-G Conference, Orlando Florida 12/11...

From the preceding video,,,, the Harley bottom end? How much HP will it actually handle? .... without a contaminating lube system? Without a medium to remove the inevitable frictional heat...?

No intake, no exhaust.... Why no run? With all those spark plugs,,,,er,,, I mean Transitional Initiator Units.... and those Spiffy© Micro Circuits....
    ..... why isn't it running???????????

(wedge)

I won't dispute that the concept ultimately will work, but I'll sure dispute that this one won't. What it will do is reveal who the suckers are.

I love the part where he explains that this might be a form of cold fusion but until people pay him enough money to do the R&D he can't be sure.

You can buy stock but only until they show it to the public on Dec 11th (already postponed once). Let's check back on Dec 12th and see how it went.

From this same Sterling guy....

Noble Gas Engine Ready for Production Investment

Some serious clues here about this being just one more 200mpg carburetor scam....

The mechanical longevity claims are easy to see through, the "plasmic transition" a bit less so, unless you just happen to be familiar with the technology. It ain't cheap, it ain't easy, it ain't small, and it ain't free.
    You don't get something for nothing. That much about physics I can tell you with 100% certainty.

The nano-second trigger claims caught my attention too because those kinds of time regimes are not only remarkably hard to achieve, but equally difficult to quantify. Looks good on paper....... till you try and do it.

Ask these guys.
    ntf z pinch - Bing Images

You want plasma?
    http://www.sandia.gov/z-machine/wp-c...y/img_6926.jpg

This is a wire array for a Z-pinch. This is how the big boys do it.

So is it real or not real?
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Quote Originally Posted by aldepoalo View Post
    well the wabs converter doesn't work , it can only just produce bs

They claim it produces 400 Hp while consuming no fuel - no it is not real.

I actually sat down here and started typing up a lecture on the Laws of Thermodynamics. And then I thought, "Well, most of OUR machines run on nothing but HOPE, maybe "plasmic transition" ain't such a stretch..."

It is just an Naquadah generator that was brought back SG1 from planet px2648. Reversed enginered using earth technology.

Naquadah generator - Stargate Wiki

It's real if it works!

Lemme see it work, and I'll eat my words. (the digital ones, that is)

.... it does consume a "fuel", you're depleting, or more correctly, converting mass where you "bind" two atoms in each reaction cycle. Eventually, you'll have to replenish the source.

Really now, the only way to get energy out is by converting the output energy from some different form of energy, potential or kinetic. (psychic maybe)

In this system, you're diddling with some existing mass and converting it into energy, just like you do with an internal combustion engine. You're not getting something from nothing, and that sure seems to be what the claim is here.

I love this gobbledygook:

This is a new system that crosses the previous borders the science of physics as it is part Fusion, fission and plasma working together utilizing elements of each to the advantage of the result. this result is power.
    They say it creates temperatures 5 times the temperature of the sun and yet produces very little heat and no radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsop View Post
    I love this gobbledygook:

This is a new system that crosses the previous borders the science of physics as it is part Fusion, fission and plasma working together utilizing elements of each to the advantage of the result. this result is power.
    They say it creates temperatures 5 times the temperature of the sun and yet produces very little heat and no radiation.
    You got it.

Page 1 of 4 123