585,967 active members*
4,302 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > Yaskawa Eprom IC for servo drive CACR-IR 1OSB

Yaskawa Eprom IC for servo drive CACR-IR 1OSB

I need to buy Eprom IC with program number (IR 005) for Yaskawa Axis servo drive model number CACR-IR 1OSB, or if anyone knows if there’s a paid site I can download that program from, because making copy from anther Eprom (same program IR-005) is not working, because it’s protected program, I tried the one I copied (Eprom) from an original Eprom chip with same program and it didn’t work, please I need an urgent help
    Thanks

Re: Yaskawa Eprom IC for servo drive CACR-IR 1OSB

Dear Sir,
    I am from India. I have the program for the CACR IR 10 SB drive's EPROM 005 program. Its 100% working EPROM program. I can send u no problem. Please send me u r email ID. I need one help from u. Whether u r using the drive with YASNAC i80 CNC controller. If so, I need the Option parameters for the CNC controller. Please send me the option parameters from opm00 to the last option parameter. My email ID is : [email protected]. If u dont know how to read the option parameters please do let me know I will guide u to read the same. Its very very urgent for me also.

regarding the EPROM i can send u the EPROM file in .BIN format, is that OK for u.

Pls reply.

Regards