586,000 active members*
5,073 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it. Hope you have a great holiday and at least some well earned relaxation time. For a day or 2 anyway

Have a great one!

(group)

Tony

Happy Thanksgiving Tony....

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'll be putting my turkey in the oven at about 10:00am tomorrow.

Find me and share!

Mike
    Two Haas VF-2's, Haas HA5C, Haas HRT-9, Hardinge CHNC 1, Bother HS-300 Wire EDM, BobCAD V23, BobCAD V28

Happy Holiday to you all over there, try not to stay sober long enough to be able to wash the dishes

For the "Game" over here I will be digging out my old VHS tapes of the 1981 and 1984 Superbowls to watch yet again a couple of the best games the Raiders ever played, my hero ?
    Has to be "Mr Comeback" himself Jim Plunkett, very underrated QB IMHO
    Close second was "Mr Intensity" #55 Matt Millen, also my favourite position on the field (Probably because I didn`t like running very far)

BTW If anyone has noticed a shortage of Turkeys on the US east coast area it will be because a bunch of old UK "expendables" managed to get 50,000 turkeys on a freighter along with 5,000 tons of feed so by the time they get here they will be just about ready for Christmas

In those Imortal words of one Hannibal Smith :-

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Regards

Happy Thangsgiving
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails turkey.JPG  

Happy Thanksgiving to all.,

jrmach gave me an Idea. I'm thinking of using a slice planar set at .250 cuts and use my CNC router to carve our Turkey. Too much?

I've been up since 4am getting the Turkey in the smoker. I did get to catch up on all the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry3672 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.,

jrmach gave me an Idea. I'm thinking of using a slice planar set at .250 cuts and use my CNC router to carve our Turkey. Too much?

I've been up since 4am getting the Turkey in the smoker. I did get to catch up on all the threads.

ummm.. yikes.. So how did the slicing go?

Had the wife fussing for an hour when she though I really was going to cut the turkey in the router.

I drew a tool path and ran a simulation just to show her how it would look. I’ll cut it for real next time. LOL