584,865 active members*
4,913 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > wrong ATC arm position-wrong magazine mill position on mori seiki NV4000 DCG

wrong ATC arm position-wrong magazine mill position on mori seiki NV4000 DCG

Hello guys! I need your help for once more. I had a problem with my machine's write home positions. I figure out how to solve it for the X-Y-Z axis (red arrows alignment procedure) but.... I cant find the way to set the correct position for the magazine mill (axis [4] i suppose). So i cant work my machine because the atc arm indicator is light off. Neither atc manual mode works. Please anybody knows the procedure for setting the correct position of the magazine's mile?????

Thank you

I solve it! If anyone needs any information about setting of zero point procedure at mori seiki NV4000 DCG machines, just ask me here!

Re: wrong ATC arm position-wrong magazine mill position on mori seiki NV4000 DCG

Quote Originally Posted by axieros View Post
    Hello guys! I need your help for once more. I had a problem with my machine's write home positions. I figure out how to solve it for the X-Y-Z axis (red arrows alignment procedure) but.... I cant find the way to set the correct position for the magazine mill (axis [4] i suppose). So i cant work my machine because the atc arm indicator is light off. Neither atc manual mode works. Please anybody knows the procedure for setting the correct position of the magazine's mile?????

Thank you
    Hi,
    glad to find someone with same CNC issue, i experiencing same problem after removed Magazine drive from a NV500a1, loose the axxis zero, i returned X Y & Z just can't retum M axis to Zero

I solve it! If anyone needs any information about setting of zero point procedure at mori seiki NV4000 DCG machines, just ask me here!
    How did you solved it?

Thank you
    have the same machine like yours, but im so un lucky lossing all Sram data cause of dead backup battery. can you send me the copy of your backup sram?
    [email protected]
    you save my life by sending the copy, thanks