585,749 active members*
3,819 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Torch won't fire

Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm the secretary here at Heiss Welding. And, we're having a problem with our Plasma Table. We're using a powermax1000 on a floating head. We're hooking up the height control now, and we ran into a problem. We've installed the Rev-01 Voltage divider in our Powermax1000, connected the THC Sensor PWM module between our Bladerunner Dragoncut and the powermax1000 as specified in the manual. However, when we go to test the torch firing circuit and press both torch fire buttons on the RAV-01 card we do not get an arc. We've checked the continuity, we're not getting any. We're not getting any signal to fire the torch. When we jumper-ed the torch it worked fine, but we're stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

The best bet is to contact the manufacturer of the Bladerunner kit www.candcnc.com , there is either a wiring error or a setting in the setup files that may be incorrect. Should be easy to solve.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by HeissWelding View Post
    Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm the secretary here at Heiss Welding. And, we're having a problem with our Plasma Table. We're using a powermax1000 on a floating head. We're hooking up the height control now, and we ran into a problem. We've installed the Rev-01 Voltage divider in our Powermax1000, connected the THC Sensor PWM module between our Bladerunner Dragoncut and the powermax1000 as specified in the manual. However, when we go to test the torch firing circuit and press both torch fire buttons on the RAV-01 card we do not get an arc. We've checked the continuity, we're not getting any. We're not getting any signal to fire the torch. When we jumper-ed the torch it worked fine, but we're stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

We also have a plate marker, and haven't been able to find much information on the setup for it. If anyone has a manual to link, it would be appreciated.