585,719 active members*
4,232 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

G00 Fanuc OT-D

Dear All
    I am having a flat bed CNC turning with fanuc ot-d control.
    The batery of the machine went dead and I had to reload all the parameters and ladder again.
    Now the machine is up again but when I try to run a program the turret intex and the spindle starts but when G00 comes it does not rapid traverse, also G01 is also not working.
    Their are no alarms.

Please Help.
    Thanks in advance

Re: G00 Fanuc OT-D

Hello I have a same problem regarding backup batteries.I lost all my machine parameter and don't have any backup...can u help me regarding my problem (I have old cnc Turning machine with danuc of controller... need help

Regards

Asif

YOU PROBABLY NEED TO HOME ALL AXIS PRIOR TO TRYING ANYTHING. WHAT KIND OF MACHINE IS IT.

Colchester cnc2000l with Fanuc of controller

also try zero return turret and press chuck pedal to close position see if chuck close ligth is on

Brotherer thanks for reply..... but I need a machine(Colchester cnc2000l) parameters because I lost it due to some miss hap..also need electrical or electronic wiring diagram to rectify my spindle issue....right now spindle is also not working....some one told me that there are some broken wire in back electrical cabin.and it can only repair with the help of electrical manual....so please need help regarding the issue.

Thanks

Asif

Brother I need machine parameters for. ( Colchester cnc2000l) and also need electrical or electronic wiring diagram manual for this machine... please need help regarding my issue.

Thanks

Asif