584,812 active members*
5,459 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

OneCNC XR & XR2 with 4th/5th axis, and OneCNC Lathe XR, post for Mach 3

OneCNC XR & XR2 with 4th/5th axis, and OneCNC Lathe XR, post for Mach 3.
    These three post work with Mach 3.
    1). On Lathe XR you may have to reset you home, and look over the tool change format.
    2). On Mill XR and Mill XR 2 with 4th and 5th axis mods, you may need to reset your Start/Finish formats to reflect you machines initial state that you want. You also will need to reset your home for your machine, and tool change position if you have an ATC.

Note: If you Don't have an ATC, remember to check the "Stop on Tool change" in your logic set up.

Let me know if you need any help with the Mach 3 mill or lathe PP's for OneCNC, and I will help if I can.

(I added a screen shot of the 5 Axis Mill screen set for Mach, if you need a 5 axis screen set, I posted it in this same forum thread and on this attachment).

Scott
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mach 5 axis screen shot.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Making some good progress I see Scott, glad someone is

Ken

Thanks Ken,

BTW: Just lov'in my ball mills you got for me, they are most excellent!!

Currently my machine is down, I am expanding my shop size....... I am also trying out Bob Cambels new 5th axis break out board for the second parrallel port. I currently use cnc4pc, but I had to switch to a new computer, and the output voltage on some generic Paraports is just not enough to move anything.......

I will let you know what I think of the new Board. I am building a new Control Box as well, I will try and get pics of it to you when I am done.

S.