585,932 active members*
3,792 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: setup sheets

setup sheets

I have mastercam but i don't have a setup sheet I dont like the setup sheets in mastercam any advice for a free one online

What version of mastercam as there are different one for different versions on the X+?
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Did you ever get an example of a setup sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by KATNAVAR13 View Post
    Did you ever get an example of a setup sheet?
    Are you looking for one. now there are more then one option in MC and then there is also the X+. but I use the active reports in MC. it also makes a difference what version everyone is using. the gentleman that aske never gave a response to what version he was using.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

We have several different machines in this shop. We have setup sheets for each one that we have made, on our own, in AutoCAD. I am new to this, and to become better at what I am doing, I wanted to see other shops setup sheets. The ones we use, designate the program needed, the z-offset, the tools required and what pocket they are to be in, and then it shows a detail of the part, and what the dims should be at that point. Is it possible for someone to send an example of one of their setup sheets?