584,802 active members*
4,906 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > precision mathews and busy bee 11 x 27 lathe HELP

precision mathews and busy bee 11 x 27 lathe HELP

Hello all, first post here. Anyway i bought a lathe from busy bee. the craftex cx 701, same as the PM pv 11 x 27. I bought it from the store, they are fighting me on doing warrenty work on it because im six hours away from the closest store. All my wiring and electrical is messed up. This never worked since i bought it because as far as i can tell someone has already dug into the wiring on this machine. I think its the bridge rectifiers on the speed control board. The biggest issue is that the online wiring schematic, the one on the machine, and the wiring in the machine itself all contradict each other. I need someone ( who has a working machine) to either take pictures, draw me a "real" schematic ( its pretty easy) or walk me through there wiring in there machine. Im capable of electrical work but if you could see what im dealing with you would undrestand. I'd make it worth your while. Thanks all, its appreciated. By the way, if you have the choice go Precision Mathews over busy bee any day. The customer service is 1000000x better at PM

does anyone have the Precision mathews manual or wiring schematic? would you be able to email me? maybe it is diffrent and a lot more clear then the busy bee one. Thanks

You might want to contact the manufacturer directly, I doubt BusyBee has electrical diagrams... If they were to do anything to your machine they would just be replacing it.

Manufacturer is here I believe: -Lathes-Lathes-WEISS MACHINERY

Also, what are the details for this Precision Mathews place? I found one on google, but it's in the US...

I'm looking to buy something like the CX701, and I'm Canada which is why I ask.