585,981 active members*
4,307 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Aspire

Aspire

Would like to learn how I could use a file like this one and change the sea horses to something like apples for example. Can anyone explain how that would be done? File can be retrieved from this link seahorse-corbels

Everything you need to know do that is in the videos that came on the DVD when you bought Aspire.

the simplest is just creating a different model..
    you migth can use some elements, but the example you gave, changing the horse to apple, or something like a mermaid.. that require more knowledge of modeling..

seahorse works well to modeling half and milling two side mirrored... however if you want example a bust with a head, that already wont works within aspire..

for those you need a 3dmodeling program for.. some of them quit simple to use..

one of the vectorat 3d artist is Dasch, dale schultz... he works mainly with silo3d..

Illustrations for Billboards - Silo User Forums

3D Model Search Results (Vector Art 3D, Inc. - Dimensional Clip Art for CNC Routing and Engraving)

the seahorse corbel made by michael,
    CarveBuddy - Home - CompuCarve and CarveWright Patterns and Products

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Everything you need to know do that is in the videos that came on the DVD when you bought Aspire.
    Not exactly help is it. No disrespect, but if you simply don't know how something is done, just say so or say nothing at all. The answer wasn't as dificult as one might imagine it would be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails corbel apple.jpg  

Maybe I'm just old school, but I like to print the manuals so I can have instant reference. Everything is in the videos and I watch them continuously, but it takes a while to search out a specific question.

probably its my browser.. i didnt see the apple.. migthbe on the backside of your model...

heres a picture i meaning..
    this type of model relatively simple.. with silo took about 20 min.. thats why i was saying, if need to modify, then migth simpler to recreate..

you can try with your aspire.. example put on one more leaf..
    thats why attached the model..

the problem is.. by time i started to use more and more additional program..
    rigth now i have issue with statues..

and no... tutorials can not cover everything.. tutorials can help if they are on hand at the rigth time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails apple bracket.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files