584,817 active members*
4,804 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

zoltar machine e-mail/drawings?

Hi, I own a Zoltar machine (2004) and I'm looking for dimensional drawings of the Z2 and the Z7 parts. I've got a new milling motor that doesn't fit with the original pieces.

I've tried mailing to [email protected] but that address seems to be not working anymore.

Does anyone know if zoltar is still in business?

Hey,

Probeer het later nog eens opnieuw, ik zie dat hij zijn website aan het updaten is.

Tot hoors
    Tom

Hoi Tom,

Ja, ik heb net een berichtje gestuurd en die lijkt niet meer te stuiteren. Dus misschien net op het verkeerde moment gemaild.

Sven

HOi SVen,

Perfect, zonet heb ik blijkbaar als bij toeval je hier ook gevonden http://www.circuitsonline.net/forum/view/16649/7

Dit lijkt me een interessant forum?

Tot hoors
    Tom
    [email protected]

Ja, volgens mij ben ik daar ook terecht gekomen toen ik aan het zoeken was naar een CNC machientje. Alhoewel het meer voor elektronica is. Een heel prettig forum vind ik waar ik een beetje ben blijven hangen. Ik weet nu tenminste ook wat de fouten waren in al mijn eerdere elektronica projectjes. Dat is dan weer mooi meegenomen

I've been able to contact Chris and I've got the drawings I needed for my new motor.

What happened to the website and is he still in the hobby cnc business?

I am having my parts laser cut and plan to begin assembly of my machine pretty quickly. I will probably be needing some tech support.

From what I understand, the hobby machine won't be available anymore. But he is working on more professional machines now. His e-mail is address [email protected]