585,752 active members*
3,824 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Waterjet General Topics > Precision Plasma Patriot 4x8 CNC plasma table

Precision Plasma Patriot 4x8 CNC plasma table

I purchased a Patriot 4x8 CNC plasma table from Ron at Precision Plasma. I upgraded to the HD rail to support a router. I got the router bracket and machine torch mount. I also added the pneumatic scribe and rotary chuck. I bought the electronics from CANDCNC. I bought all the hook ups for the Hypertherm powermax 85 and got a machine torch for the Hypertherm.

I'm also running 2 70 gallon tanks to hold the water and will use air to move the water level.

The electronics cart will be covered in sheet metal in time and fans installed on the side to aid in air flow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0093.jpg   IMAG0086.jpg   IMAG0080.jpg   IMAG0092.jpg  

IMAG0095.jpg   IMAG0084.jpg   IMAG0090.jpg   IMAG0091.jpg  

IMAG0094.jpg  

Looking good! That electronics cart is a work of art, very nice job :cheers: I like the added touch of the dzus fasteners for the cover panels.

Brad

Teknition Thanks!

Well Everyone I have a few small updates to share. I finally got it up running after my job getting in the way with it and also having computer problems! But Tom and Luke at CandCnc have been more than helpful with me!

Since the last post I have updated it with the 4 port usb hub and the feather touch ohmic. I also added one of those craftsman laser cross hairs.

I wired up one of my old power supply's from an old electronic device to the laser so I can use my Output 3 as a trigger for the cross hairs.

I also have cut out and made myself a keyboard mount that swivels! I also have an electirc ball valve in place in my plumbing for the water tanks to raise and lower the water in the table.