585,898 active members*
5,092 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: New item

New item

Shameless plug, but I recently completed a Kickstarter campaign for a new Mach3 pendant. It works as a keyboard emulator, but I made it do multiple keystrokes so it can handle those commands in Mach with a single button push.

If you can wait till the end of January, these will be for sale on Ebay for $60 shipped.

Made by hand in the USA by me. I check them all before shipment to ensure they work well, and I have had Beta test units out there for about a year now to ensure they will work well Long term.

Check the video's in the updates, how many pendants could handle being run over by a car, twice? =)

Jog It! Open source controller pendant for EMC2 and Mach3! by Jerome miles ? Kickstarter

-Jerome

jerome are these on ebay yet?
    Joes cnc 4x4 sold
    new build in progress cncrp 2448

I am going to wait till all the Pre-orders on Kickstarter are shipped before I sell them on Ebay.

I ordered enough supplies to make 300 pendants, and 250 of them sold during the Kickstarter campaign. My plan was to sell the remaining 50 on Ebay, Amazon, and my website after the Kickstarters all ship.

What I didn't anticipate was word of mouth, people finding these old links Etc. Long story short 27 of those 50 extra have already pro-sold through Paypal, and I will be shipping them with the Kickstarter pledges at the end of month.

I plan on listing what I have left in early Feb on Ebay etc. If you want one you are welcome to pre-order it and it should ship in 2-3 weeks with the other Kickstarter orders.

I'm happy with the response that I have had for these, and when they all sell out I will tool up and do another batch in a few months, But I'll need the break to recover first!

-Jerome