584,874 active members*
5,244 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: majosoft

Exclamation majosoft

hey question some one have this program or have a link "Majosoft’s Free Hobby CNC Engraving Software for SMC800 and SMC1500 and ULN2803"
    i try to found this for few days send mail and nothing tnxs

no one?

yee my friend i try but cant find the link for the soft and get no reply in mail for that i make the question if some one have the soft to share i have a homemade machine really basic i use uln2803 drivers and im trying to test some soft to help me to work whit my machine

yes that is the page but no link to download the soft only some actualization if you have the soft tnxs the same

If you read the description it says:

"If you want to have this software for free, please make pictures and a description of your engraving machine and send it to [email protected] . It works only with win XP. Win98 has a big bug and i can’t find it )"

Ayjay

yeep i send the pics and have no problem whit the bug but no response ok i think i need found some other soft for free tnxs to all

this are the pics and the video sended http://www.cnczone.com/forums/open_s...s_upercnc.html

Re: majosoft

Hi orez,
    Did you get an email response from Majosoft in the end? I am also waiting for a reply after sending pictures of my machine. I am looking for a good software to use with an SMC 800 controller
    Which software did you use in the end?

thanks!
    J