584,858 active members*
4,307 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mach3+DZB200M + Modbus RS485 + brain

Hi all.
    I can't config DZB200M in Mach3 to controll speed. Only I can On and Off spindle from button. If send command manually to Modbus(var ) 8192 it work ( speed) .

Also in mach only I can change Spindle speed and S-ov only . No rpm......

How config it to control speed ?
    Problem in Brain ?

Thank you for help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   b1.jpg  

b2.jpg   pin.jpg  

Problem with DZB200M and mach3

I am also having the similar issue .

I am confused with wiring with (Parallel INTERFACE BOARD + DZB200M inverter )

It would be really helpful if someone can help out with the wiring diagram of the DZB200M inverter and the parallel interface Board .

I hope Mach3 configuration can be sorted out easily. I am confident with configuration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131001_175930.jpg   20131001_180212.jpg  

you have multiple problems, a good resource is to go to Newfangled Solutions » CNC Software Home of Mach3, goto the forum, goto user docs, and download and read the How to use Brains document.

* First in your second, pic, you need to enable (check the box), for "Run Modbus"
    * in the third pic, double check your modbus addresses, remember to convert your devices modbus address to DECIMAL
    (for mach 3, UNLESS your devices addresses are already in decimal).
    * In the 4th pic, you need to use OEMDRO99 (spindle speed percent then multiply that by your DAC resolution of your drive), also, MODBUS can ONLY do 16 bit integer
    numbers it will NOT pass floating point.
    * In the 5th pic, you cannot use the spindle on, in both pass through and not-ed going to the OR block, it will always be on...
    * Lastly, most drives, (maybe yours is different), will only allow a SINGLE source for command input, i.e.: Keypad, DI/DO, or Serial (modbus) control.
    you will need to look at your drives documentation to see how it does its control, and configure the params that way. Usually, somewhere in the back
    of your drive manual, should be the modbus addressing, varify those addresses. Also, if your drive allows you to make parameter groups that can be
    VERY convienant.

I do not check this site often, so, I highly recommend the Mach3 support site for seeing MULTIPLE examples of guys talking to VFDs with Brains and modbus.

scott
    Commercial Mach3: Screens, Wizards, Plugins, Brains,PLCs, Macros, ATC's, machine design/build, retrofit, EMC2, Prototyping. http://sites.google.com/site/volunteerfablab/

I have problem config VFD DZB200 by mach3. Ceyhun , did u find any solution?
    is your VFD working by Mach3?

Control VFD by mach3

I have problem config VFD DZB200 by mach3. Ceyhun , did u find any solution?
    is your VFD working by Mach3?

Did you solve your problem with mach3 and VFD?