585,715 active members*
4,019 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Post XHC Wireless Handwheel

I am looking for a copy of: XHC-ShuttlePro.dll. I purchased this wireless control off of Ebay and am hopeing to get it to work. The device came with a half size CD-rom with a copy of ShuttlePro on it, I have had no success getting it to work. Any other advice that would get this thing working would be appreciated.

I just brought one, and it worked out of the box, with the copy and past of the .dll file to the right directory in mach3 then restart mach3.

I am new to mach3 and have some problems with mach3 itself, but I think the pendant is doing all it should (one grip is that to change the units per movement of the dial is confusing, would be better to have a simple dial switch that switches between 1.0, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 s..... but it makes me hit mode and then step or step then mode... still working out what is going on with that).
    Also unsure if its my machine or MACH3 or this pendant but I cant get the machine to move correct amounts per dial moments, also per keyboard (so I guess its my mach3 motor tuning).

Hi Aussie Matt... I just got the XHC Shuttle pro myself... and I modified the macro files and configured the custom buttons...
    the MPG wheel seems to be a mistery... I tried configuring MACH 3 and calibrating MPG input, but I don't think it is really working.
    Did you make any progress with that?
    thanks in advance

Re: XHC Wireless Handwheel

I am looking for the (XHC-shuttlepro.dll) file.
    Can anyone email it to me
    [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Phil