584,830 active members*
6,029 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > some discussions about chinese cnc factories

some discussions about chinese cnc factories

hi there , i noticed some discussions about chinese cnc factories, it is true that there are some workshops which supply cheap machine and they do not have their own sales , especially international sales and customer services. there are around 20 % out of all manufactures.

in China,there are too many cnc factories right now ,some with over 100 peoples,some with 30--50 and some with even 4-5 peoples.

there are very big and experienced factories which have been working in this field for 10 or 20 years , these factories are with 50--150 people,including workers,engineers and sales internal and international,manangement. they have a relatively stable production system(suppliers,quality control and services), and more than half of their production is for Chinese markets--antique furniture,door makers,window makers,cabinetery and signage companies.

except the big factories,most of the rest are small manufactures and even just trading company.

every year,there are several exhibition in China,for sign : march in guangzhou,april in Beijing july in shanghai,
    for professional woodworking, there are also exhibitons.

we export mainly to middle east--egypt,saudi arabia...,and south america--mexico, brazil.. , and asia, besides ,many usa,europe,russia,Israel,korea companies come to buy from us too and generally speaking they are satisfied.

as there are so many different sized suppliers, you have to be careful enough to find a big,trustable company.

Which chinese companies do you recomend?

Do you know something about iTech CNC?

Some discussions about Chinese CNC Engraver

hi,i have been working in this field for 7 years and it is my first time heard about ITECH CNC, it must be a newly opened company. i noticed they are located in a office building (ROOM 5-510,MINGFU BUILDING,HANGYUN ROAD,JINAN CITY) and i can not find any factory building there,so i think it should be a trading company,because normally people put office and factory in a same building/place unless it is not a very very big company with too many people and departments.
    in that city--Jinan,there are many factories--small or big,so it is not difficult for them to find suppliers,anyway,i suggest you to cooperate with a manufacturers directly as they are more reliable for long term cooperation and they can offer more competitive prices.

our company is a manufacterer which opened in 2007 while major engineer,technician,sales person and management has over 15 years of experiences in this field. our web is www.signekey.com.cn/en/ ,we produce different series of engraver for sign,advertising,woodworking, also we have Laser Engraver and Cutter Plotters.
    we supply to many foreign dealers like GETTER GRAPHICS in Israel,Expomex Grupo in Mexico,CNC Leaders in Egypt and so on,and we have been working with them firmly for years.

if you are interested,please write to me at [email protected], [email protected], skype--signrightsky.

thanks
    Daniel

Why is it that all the Chinese router companies seem to be based in Jinan? It must be a real hotbed of CNC activity. Why do all their products look so much the same? Is it that everybody copies everybody else? I get the feeling that there's really only one company making these things, and everybody else is just trying to sell them. How does one tell who is a manufacturer and who's a reseller? Which are the most established and reliable manufacturers? Who actually includes legal copies of software with their machines, or is that just not done?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

awerby

I have been working with a manufacture, one of the biggest in China, with a large factory
    They are setting up in in Canada & the USA so good things are coming, they already have a building in Canada, I assembled one of there machines, that is in Canada, there machines are very well built, & there software is legal

You are right about the software, quite often the software that is supplied with machines is not legal, & does not work correctly because it is a copy

CNC ROUTER, GDL, GUANGDALY
    Mactec54

sure there must be serious companies..
    looking for different sellers, really viewable sideplates, covers, gantries as built... many many thing looking same..
    colors are different :-)

i seeing on my router, main parts are designed well.. however the assembly, and details are different already..

also well known germany outsourced many thing in china.. knowing how germans are thinking, they keep up with technology,,, and everything obsoloted they replace with newer..
    so that ""obsoloted"" tech still there.. and possible they using on other plants..

when i say obsoloted that actually can be very high tech,, however for german expectations already not sufficient..

example well known 7x10 mini lathe ... that known by everyone.. try to imagine how many they producing of.. every country has several store to selling.. so very possible theres a strong industry developed within decades..

possible same happening just like with tv... i couldnt say brand for tv like sony..

harborfreigth, grizzly, delta, and many other selling chinese products.. its already massproduction we like or dont like..

dicussions about Chinese CNC

Hi Awerby ,
    Jinan has been an important industrial city of China,there are various suppliers available for the CNC factories.there are several big factories which started early and then many other people follow up. Mass production make the cost down and easy to get every component. regarding controller,for CNC Engraver, there are mainly DSP(RZNC),Syntec,NC Studio,there are many copies of NC Studio , there are also some controllers based on DSP(RZNC) which are developed by some Engraver factories as it is easy and less costly than original DSP.
    regarding softare,mainly use UCANCAM series(V8, V9),which are mainly originals. there are many copies of ARTCUT(series 2000, 2002),which is for 2D and plotters.regarding TYPE3,there is a simplified version with Chinese and English languages,it is not copy but simplified(with dongle,manual,disk),it is not as helpful as the FULL version.

there are also some distinguished large companies with distinct characteristics in other cities,like us ^^, www.signkey.com.cn/en/ is our web,and please get me if you have any interest,my email is [email protected], MSN:[email protected],SKYPE:signrightsky

Office or trading company:
    Contact them, and say you are visiting in 3 weeks, and need a tour of the factory.
    Welcome? Yes? Not trading company probably.
    No email response? Trading company, more than likely.

some discussions about Chinese CNC factories

hi,i understand 80% of what you said.in China,there are very few professional big trading company for CNC Engravers.i mean there are mainly general exporting company or just an office with few people.so generally speaking , a manufacturer is more efficient in reaction while you have to find a trustable sales people too.

我有100%的滿意度,直接交易。
    (I've had 100% satisfaction dealing direct.)

sir,why not take a look about our cncs? we are looking dealers in australia.we have 15 years of experiences in design CNC Engravers.

daniel
    www.signkey.com.cn/en/

sir,why not take a look at our cncs? we are looking dealers in australia.we have 15 years of experiences in design CNC Engravers.

daniel
    SIGNKEY

daniel

i saw so many times chinese sellers inviting folks nicely visit their factory..
    i would like to see china, another beautiful place of our earth..
    im sure i would like the clay warriors..

but you know, it is a little bit far :-)
    folks who wants to buy a router they migth dont want to travel 24 hour on airplane...

but anyway very nice invitation..

some discussions about Chinese CNC factories

hi friend, in March ,in July there are professional Engraver shows in China,so you can see all Chinese factories in one time.
    also you can visit our web : SIGNKEY - HR - SK-1325WAT3 , there are videos about our machines and their working. if you like i can send you more information by email.

One of my customers that went to China said that most of the metal casings of laser machines are being manufactured by the same workshop/s. That's why almost all chinese lasers look the same. Maybe only very big manufacturers produce the metal casings themselves and that's why their machines have a unique look. Of course non-existent copyright protection in China is the main reason for this ridiculous situation.

Re: some discussions about chinese cnc factories

It's because all the prison camps were close to Jinan! Best put all of the criminals in the same place! Excuse the humour!

Seven years pass away, great changes have taken place in China.

here is a very good machine.Fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking machine in the world today. Fiber laser marking machinery is mainly composed of three parts such as laser, vibrating lens, and marking card. The fiber laser is used to produce a laser marking machine. The beam quality is good and the life of the whole laser marking machine is about 100,000 hours. Compared with other types of laser markers, fiber laser markers have a longer lifespan, and the electro-optical conversion efficiency is more than 28%, the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% is very large, and they have outstanding performance in energy saving and environmental protection.https://dxtech.com/fiber-laser-marking-machine/