585,894 active members*
3,993 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hardinge Lathes > Conquest Alarms and Parameters!!!!!!!

Question Conquest Alarms and Parameters!!!!!!!

Hi, I recently purchased a 1990 Hardinge Conquest CS-42 with a Fanuc OT control. I am having some issues with it when I fire it up I am getting 917 and 927 alarms as well as a not ready alarm. Does anybody have the 900 parameters for this machine I looked in the back of mine and they are not in there. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Rick

I just got all my parameters reloaded on my hardinge conquest cs42 i can home the machine but if its not on tool station 1 I will get a turret unclamped alarm 1003. If its on station 1 it'll be fine but if I use the tool selection knob it'll go to the wrong tool and won't clamp into position and will alarm out. I also noticed when I flip the knob to tool 11 or 12 it won't do anything. Now I changed parameter 708 and 709 like the book said to do for my 12 station turret. But it's still acting like its thinking its possibly a ten station turret. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this!!! Is there a parameter I am missing??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Rick

have same machine and need the parameters

Quote Originally Posted by racerguy13 View Post
    I just got all my parameters reloaded on my hardinge conquest cs42 i can home the machine but if its not on tool station 1 I will get a turret unclamped alarm 1003. If its on station 1 it'll be fine but if I use the tool selection knob it'll go to the wrong tool and won't clamp into position and will alarm out. I also noticed when I flip the knob to tool 11 or 12 it won't do anything. Now I changed parameter 708 and 709 like the book said to do for my 12 station turret. But it's still acting like its thinking its possibly a ten station turret. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this!!! Is there a parameter I am missing??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Rick
    Hi,

could you please send me a copy of the parameters, i have the same machine and i lost the parameters

Thanks

sting

Re: have same machine and need the parameters

stind.
    could you send me a copy of the parameters, i have desame machine and i lost the parameters too.

thanks.
    juan paramo g.
    [email protected]

Re: have same machine and need the parameters

Quote Originally Posted by jparamo View Post
    stind.
    could you send me a copy of the parameters, i have desame machine and i lost the parameters too.

thanks.
    juan paramo g.
    [email protected]
    Hi,
    could you send me a copy if you got it
    sting
    [email protected]