585,717 active members*
4,120 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Is this Chinese?

I'm looking for a desktop machine and this one seems to be the perfect size. I build musical drums. It would mostly be for wood, but occasionally aluminum. Can anyone tell me about this machine? It is close enough that I can drive to pick it up. I am tempted by the 6040 or next smaller one, but this looks to fit my needs better...

CNC Router, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor, Power Supply Automation Technology Inc

Thanks...

To me it looks like a Chinese 3040 with the controller box replaced by their own box with Chinese electronics.
    That is about what you would have to do with a 3040/6040 according to experiences of other users I read here.
    The 800W or 1500W water cooled spindles you get on ebay are more then a nice to have i.m.o. though..
    On the other hand, if you can drive there then probably claiming warrenty is easier.

if you can pick this up , that saves you the shipping, and you dont get better for this price..

you have the best support due the company close to you..

CNC router from Gweike

Quote Originally Posted by latzanimal View Post
    I'm looking for a desktop machine and this one seems to be the perfect size. I build musical drums. It would mostly be for wood, but occasionally aluminum. Can anyone tell me about this machine? It is close enough that I can drive to pick it up. I am tempted by the 6040 or next smaller one, but this looks to fit my needs better...

CNC Router, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor, Power Supply Automation Technology Inc

Thanks...
    please check our desktop models WK2030.
    Hope you like it.

regards,JENNY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wk2030_.jpg   IMG_0138.jpg   IMG_0195_.jpg   IMG_0224_.jpg  

IMG_6499.jpg  
    [email protected]

about the mini router

Hi latzanimal,
    yes, we believe your enclosed photo mini router is very likely a chinese machine(but without its spindle). Mini router like this type is a good tool to cut/engrave relatively small hard pieces,...a good choice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XYZ-4040 Desktop CNC Router we build.JPG