585,922 active members*
3,617 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Cam T3

Cam T3

Hello all I have a Slant turn Cam T3 stuck in german can anyone tell me how to put it back into english please?

there was a post about languages here just a few days/weeks ago. I recall the language is stuck where you have it and requires a call to Mazak support to fix it (some software update is required IIRC)
    maybe just learn German. Ist gut ja?

Tried learning German, I'm no good
    It's not stuck in German.. sorry I was a bit vague in my earlier message... I bought the machine from Germany, when it was in the factory I changed it the English with the help of a tech guy over there.. after being unplugged and off for a few days on the journey over it's returned back to German after turning it back on when it was delivered.
    I just need to know the process to change the language back to English again...

can't you ask the guy who did it via email/phone etc?

looks like just a parameter so should be relatively easy. if you lost that setting did you lose all other parameters? or just the language change?

just lost the language change... I only need to know the process to change the perametres, I think it's a K2 needs changing to a K0 or something but I can't read German to read the screen to get to the correct section! tried calling the same guy... he's on holiday!!

I can't help you with T3 I don't have manuals or know the screen menu layout. I worked T2,T32,T plus etc
    all the words on the menu are simple and small
    use google translate to translate each word until you find the correct page.

Google Translate

ist gut ja ?
    Ja, es ist gut ;-)

Ok does anyone know which button/M code closes the door thats giving me the most trouble!! It has an auto closer on it but I cant get it to close and it wont do anything!! Taking with mazak but I have to register the machine and its taking for ever!!! Could be making swarf by now :banana::banana:

Can someone give me the startup procedure in buttons to press form so I can ref the machine, I can programe away then until I get english sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by W.M.E View Post
    Ok does anyone know which button/M code closes the door thats giving me the most trouble!!
    post a close-up photo of the panel showing the manual switches/buttons

Quote Originally Posted by W.M.E View Post
    Can someone give me the startup procedure in buttons to press form so I can ref the machine
    Is your panel also in German?
    when an older Mazak is powered on the machine is automatically in REF mode.
    Just move the turret away towards the maximum stroke using the XZ movement buttons and it will stop at the reference position and the X and Z ref LEDS will light up. the procedure is fairly standardized across most machines regardless of manufacturer.

NO PARAMETERS

Dear W.M.E,
    You have not mentioned the machine whether it is ST28/25/35.

o.K.

As for as CAMT3 is concerned there is as such no parameter for changing the language.
    The language option comes in the form of epprom(LANGAUGE IS COUNTRY SPECIFIC LIKE FOR FRANCE IT WILL BE IN FRENCH AND SO ON) may be you once again contact the machine seller in germany and enquire whether he has changed any CARDS in the NC.

Yes if the option eprroms are available you can change from GERMAN TO ENGLISH and please check whether it is removed from the same machine type and version number etc.

SHEKAR