I have a Chinese laser cutter.. with MPC6515 DSP the cd supplied was blank

I've installed Lasercut 5.3 runs ok with machine and dongle.

Problem lasercut 5.3 software has a bottom left origin the laser cutter has a top right origin..

This means any dxf file loaded to then send as a .MOL file causes a soft stop error as the laser axis is in the wrong direction.. China on new year celebrations till 24th Feb any help or hints would be appreciated..

laser is 600 mm x 900 mm ..

Just need to know how to reset origin in lectro lasercut 5.3 or how to tell lasercut to invert the axis's in the software configuration.

seen a few discussions on the water cooling and chillers and some place that said 8C was the optimal value for the water temp giving 50% more cutting inefficiency..

Many saying the chillers are not brill .. so here is a thought.. if the earth is 8c at 1m below surface run the cooling water through ground source heat style system.. benifts low cost running and considerably less temperature than ambient temperature which to my mind is all you can achieve with any of the chillers cw3000 or cw5000 chillers,,,.. requires anti freeze but this is required to stop algae groth and it improves cooling.